SB.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RADicate said:

Yea we good I just needed an excuse to join :3

How does avenging Dr. Proctor's' untimely death sound? We'll do it together!

Edit: Ah, hold up. Just realized life's not 100% in order yet. Out, but put me as a sub ^_^

Edited by Fenrir Aesir

53 minutes ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

How does avenging Dr. Proctor's' untimely death sound? We'll do it together!

Edit: Ah, hold up. Just realized life's not 100% in order yet. Out, but put me as a sub ^_^

Gdi

2 hours ago, Lord Gaius said:

YOLO how you been dog. i was conscripted despite my intense aversion for NOC now

I've been good. School, gym among other things plus having swag at all times in any given situation.

Aversion to NOC? I know that feel, maybe you were in a shitty game or two. This however, looks to be an active and well-rounded playerlist. And a lot of people lends itself to high impact play and lots of wagons, especially D1. Role madness is a mixed bag but we'll roll with it. I gotta good feeling about this one regardless.

pre-emptively stating these things just in case (for new players)

- my pronouns are he/him
- if i sound angry (caps locking and cursing a lot) im not actually angry im being facetious 99% of the time
- i work during the day so if i disappear or if you see me lurking on my phone but not posting i'm just at work being naughty!!
- if i'm having an anxiety attack I'M SORRY & you can tell me to chill

i'm getting work vacation from the 9th to the 18th though so what better than to dedicate that free time to mafia

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Someone invite your boy.

YOLOSWAG#7250

I added you as a FRIEND, I can probably invite you from there.

Yo I'm in

Please call me by my proper pronouns, it's dickhead/cockmuncher 

I made this account a while ago and can't believe I picked such a lame username. I work almost every night so my posts are going to be in the morning/day or very late at night 

9 hours ago, EĂ€rendil said:

Yo I'm in

Please call me by my proper pronouns, it's dickhead/cockmuncher 

I made this account a while ago and can't believe I picked such a lame username. I work almost every night so my posts are going to be in the morning/day or very late at night 

If you go to Account and then Account Settings you can change your display name iirc

Hi, so, we are currently sitting at 27 signups (and 1 confirmed sub). We will likely be randomizing the player list and releasing that closer to the start date (we're still making some changes to setup), but if you would prefer to sub, DM me OR if you don't get randomized in and you don't want to be on the sub list, also DM me. May the odds ever be in your favor~:tangerineglasses:

OK, this game sounds wonderful and I was looking forward to playing, but I'm going to be going on vacation soon. I won't be able to spend a lot of time on this, and I don't think it would be fair if I got in and a tryhard were to stay out as a result. So if you don't mind,

/out

Sorry, maybe I'll play sometime when things are less crowded.