Is there a efficient and fast method to making money in this game?

Smfthegeek

I need to beef up my characters a bit. But I can only make money by selling weapons to get what I need. This takes forever so I’m wondering if theres any faster way to make money other than selling weapons in mass amounts. My gold amount never goes above 2 and a half million these days

11 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Yeah, this is something I want to know too.

I guess those missions where you fight an endless number of enemies might work

I guess maybe... I’ll have to try lol. My issue is that I put all my eggs in one basket with like 4 characters and now im trying to get olivias opus which means i have to s rank all the levels on her map and some of the map restrictions are crippling because ive focused only a few characters and so i need big cash to level up some character :(

The Gold Rush maps might be what you need. You can get tonnes of gold in a few runs. Especially if you use the Wealthy Blessing and Awakening mode.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Yeah the previously mentioned gold rush maps will help a lot, also decent for support grinding and ko farming, Anna's skill and luck increasing skills and gold drop blessings will easily make it a hefty run.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

Spread Pay Day to everyone, use Luck +20. There were times where I literally had to use gold on levels just to avoid capping out.

I must ask, how does one even amass that much gold to nearly hit cap? I always have a use for mine, whether it be crests or leveling up characters I don't use, or even some blessings. I don't even think I've been over a million in my file at once ever.

55 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

I must ask, how does one even amass that much gold to nearly hit cap? I always have a use for mine, whether it be crests or leveling up characters I don't use, or even some blessings. I don't even think I've been over a million in my file at once ever.

Crests and forging costs have always been completely negligible for me. And I've had this happen to me multiple times, though not nearly as often once the level cap was raised past 99. I did recruit Anna as quickly as I could because I really wanted to use her, so I've had Pay Day around for a long time.

The History Map Princess Miverva has a Lv.78 Gold Rush. I have been running Elise with Payday through that stage multiple times and get about 100,000 gold each time. The history maps from Awakening probably has a higher level Gold Rush map but I haven't seen or played much of those maps yet. I have also heard that the Knorda Market history map has a Lv.104 Pincer Escape stage that is good for exp and gold but I haven't tested it myself yet (I'm way behind on doing and finishing SD's and Awakening's history maps).

18 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

The History Map Princess Miverva has a Lv.78 Gold Rush. I have been running Elise with Payday through that stage multiple times and get about 100,000 gold each time. The history maps from Awakening probably has a higher level Gold Rush map but I haven't seen or played much of those maps yet. I have also heard that the Knorda Market history map has a Lv.104 Pincer Escape stage that is good for exp and gold but I haven't tested it myself yet (I'm way behind on doing and finishing SD's and Awakening's history maps).

So if I equip Lyn who is my best unit (lv. 107) with payday and luck+ 20 i should be able to rake in some cash?

11 minutes ago, smfthegeek said:

So if I equip Lyn who is my best unit (lv. 107) with payday and luck+ 20 i should be able to rake in some cash?

Yep, since payday is tied to the luck stat you will want Luck +20 to make your luck stat as high as possible. If you have gotten the Amped weapon attribute from the Awakening DLC you can put it on your weapons to raise luck (and all the other stats) as well. If you are going to use Lyn I do at least recommend pairing a mounted unit to her just in case you need to move around the map faster.

9 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yep, since payday is tied to the luck stat you will want Luck +20 to make your luck stat as high as possible. If you have gotten the Amped weapon attribute from the Awakening DLC you can put it on your weapons to raise luck (and all the other stats) as well. If you are going to use Lyn I do at least recommend pairing a mounted unit to her just in case you need to move around the map faster.

Would someone like Elise be better suited for this type of process because I have enough money and materials to easily invest in her? Because I'm under the assumption that this will pay for itself in the long run.

2 hours ago, smfthegeek said:

Would someone like Elise be better suited for this type of process because I have enough money and materials to easily invest in her? Because I'm under the assumption that this will pay for itself in the long run.

I personally use Elise since she has the highest luck stat for mounted units besides Xander and Caeda plus I think Leo's/Elise's moveset is the only other good option besides the Camilla/Minvera to get S-rank on these Timed Onslaught/Gold rush missions. Also, if you are going to use that Lv.78 Gold Rush to grind all the enemies there are weak to magic due to their low res which is another good reason to use Elise. Anyways, here is what skills I put on my Elise if you want something to refer to.

Spoiler

2018040210194100-3BE52CBB2C0B225168723895C1D1525E.thumb.jpg.e1405e069a4be99e17f42c4862d2fcda.jpg

Luna/Lethality/Payday/Luck+20 all have good synergy with each other. Astra is another good staple. Armored Blow is needed so her attacks aren't interrupted. The weapon skills aren't really needed for Gold Rush specifically but they are general purpose skills. Amped was only added a few days ago since it used to be Strong V.

Anyways, I hope this helps.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

I personally use Elise since she has the highest luck stat for mounted units besides Xander and Caeda plus I think Leo's/Elise's moveset is the only other good option besides the Camilla/Minvera to get S-rank on these Timed Onslaught/Gold rush missions. Also, if you are going to use that Lv.78 Gold Rush to grind all the enemies there are weak to magic due to their low res which is another good reason to use Elise. Anyways, here is what skills I put on my Elise if you want something to refer to.

Hide contents

2018040210194100-3BE52CBB2C0B225168723895C1D1525E.thumb.jpg.e1405e069a4be99e17f42c4862d2fcda.jpg

Luna/Lethality/Payday/Luck+20 all have good synergy with each other. Astra is another good staple. Armored Blow is needed so her attacks aren't interrupted. The weapon skills aren't really needed for Gold Rush specifically but they are general purpose skills. Amped was only added a few days ago since it used to be Strong V.

Anyways, I hope this helps.

Thank you so much!!

Depends on your level, and whether or not you have the appropriate DLC. If you are 80+ and have access to at least  240 might weapons, you should go to the Level 104 Pincer Escape (Knorda Market) and you can clear the entire map within a short amount of time with a Tiki with Payday in constant Awakening mode (since you get a gold boost in that mode). You can usually finish the map with 100k gold, then selling all eight of your weapons should net you another 100k gold. If you want to use someone else, their weapon should have two of these three: Dracoslayer/Mountslayer/Wingslayer. I have a video of the path used here:

If you are at a lower level, best to stick to Gold Rush.

• 3 weeks later...

I often times find myself running out of gold too, but honestly, I don't really do anything to replenish it. It just comes back naturally and there's really no need for me to get it.

Then again, I already have all the weapons I need and forge when appropriate. And never needed to reset for materials because yay Support grinding.

I assume the best way is Awakening on gold maps with Pay Day/high luck characters. Tiki might be the best though because she can infinitely stay in Awakening without missing a beat/10 seconds to redo the whole Awakening thing again/etc. I find weapons to be the best source of gold, since medium to high level weapons will fetch 20k-40k easy. Any level 50+ map should do. You get weapons from chests or HP bar enemies, so Gold Rush should still be the most efficient. 

• 3 years later...