Tazerface

The Last Promise 2: Broken Promises

Color me interested... I'd be happy to help with map creation and some writing help, if you'd like.

20 hours ago, Galastan said:

Is this where I pick up my preorder

Looking forward to see where this goes. The initial trailer shows some promise but I'm probably gonna need to get the game in my hands before I can judge it.

Was that a pun?

Please tell me Kelly is Kevins daughter. It doesn't look like she has his amazing stats though.

Edited by Tuvy2

When I saw Kelly's stats, I just noticed that strength and magic aren't separated which is a good change.
Also 12 con for her "size" is quite a proud stat.

Is there a way to aid funding for this and projects like it? Just bought TLP off of Amazon and lovin it so far. Can't wait for the sequel. Also looking for teams like this who are skilled with the programming and hacking to create my own story using the old FE games. Would fund the whole thing. Someone reach out and get back to me on this!! Por favor. 

On 11/1/2018 at 4:22 PM, Quaicyon said:

Is there a way to aid funding for this and projects like it? Just bought TLP off of Amazon and lovin it so far. Can't wait for the sequel. Also looking for teams like this who are skilled with the programming and hacking to create my own story using the old FE games. Would fund the whole thing. Someone reach out and get back to me on this!! Por favor. 

Did you really pay for the first one? These are still FE rom hacks. So it kind seems odd to pay for something that is should be free if you did. I could understand if it was made using RPG Maker, but if I remember correctly the first one wasn't. Though I am working a few projects at the moment but I don't expect two of them to be done anytime soon unlike FE8 Maniac Mode.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:22 PM, Quaicyon said:

Just bought TLP off of Amazon and lovin it so far.

13 hours ago, Yur4 said:

Did you really pay for the first one?

Sales of copies of carts on Amazon/Ebay/etc don't support anyone but whoever put the ROM on the cart. The creators don't see a cent of that.