Desired New Heroes and New Hero Banners Discussion

Fates: I really want to see Forrest and Mitama, but since they already put in the worst child, anything goes really. We are also missing some if the adult generation, but I am not deluding myself into thinking we are gonna get Orochi. She is just not popular enough, sadly.

Awakening: Maribelle and Sumia definitely need to be added still. Also some of the kids like Noire, Nah and Brady would be great additions. (Brady more likely as a TT reward haha;;)

Tellius: I really would love to see the Laguz royals. Specifically Tibarn, Reyson, and Nailah. Ranulf is also someone they should add, and probably will at some point. Really hope shifters are introduced at some point after November. (since I am saving my orbs until then)

Sacred Stones: They already wasted their best chance of adding less popular units on a banner, by having Horse!Eirika accompany L'Arachel and Myrrh (who were both already pretty popular). I don't think there is anyone left in the game with enough popularity behind them to sneak in some less popular characters. Unless they make another Ephraim or Eirika Alt...

Echoes: I would love to see Luthier and Python in this game, but I am not getting my hope up too high in this category. We might get Silque, Kliff and Tatiana though.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bias speaking, I just want the entire cast of Awakening, but since this is a gacha game that seems to only inevitable. In fact it just seems inevitable for the missing fan favorite to finally pop up. I don't mean to sound pretentious  here, but it really seems like it's a matter of patience than anything else. Feel free to correct me on this since this is my 1st time playing a gacha game.

Edited by Zangetsu

Reinforcements from the Deliverance: Silque, Python, Luthier, Forsyth (TT reward)

Lesser Holy Blood: Lex, Azelle, Edain

Escape from Manster: Lara, Fergus, Karin, Asbel (TT reward)

Binding Allies: Lugh, Gonzales, Rutger

Blazing Allies: Louise, Pent, Nils, Rath (TT reward)

I'll add more later

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Bias speaking, I just want the entire cast of Awakening, but since this is a gacha game that seems to only inevitable. In fact it just seems inevitable for the missing fan favorite to finally pop up. I don't sound pretentious  here, but it really seems it being a matter of patience than anything else. Feel free to correct me on this since this is my 1st time playing a gacha game.

I have no prior gatcha experience, but I think Pokemon Shuffle managed to get almost every last Pokemon in before it shut down I believe, barring some Alolas and Unknowns. I calculated some time ago it'll take at the current rate about 6 more years to get everyone in. Maybe more, particularly with the release of new FEs adding brand new characters who are assured to be popular due to being brand spankin new.

But yes, patience is key. As long as your favorite isn't someone really really forgettable like Roger, they'll eventually get in, hopefully. Right now the one character I'm actively waiting on is Nils, or Pent or Canas or Louise. All have a decent shot of getting in based on CYL2 I believe, and Blazing, although not as bad as Awakening Gen 1, Fates Gen 1, FE4 Gen 2, or Binding (all Bannerless), could stand to gain some fresh blood in this game.

It'll help if you step away from SF or intense play of FEH for a time, make the wait of what may feel like eternity less painful.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Blazing Allies: Louise, Pent, Nils, Rath (TT reward)

Kinda forgot the guy, how well he'd do in CYL2? I don't particularly love him, but I'm fine with a stoic guy. And in FE7 he is probably the best unpromoted bow unit, and the only Nomad in the game. I like using him, and his official artwork is sweet with him tending to his horse.

Which reminds me we need somebody who is actually a bow horse unit in their base game! CYLyn's and La'roy's monopoly must stop!

From a Bad Fate to a Bad Choice: Astrid, Lekain, Makalov

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I have no prior gatcha experience, but I think Pokemon Shuffle managed to get almost every last Pokemon in before it shut down I believe, barring some Alolas and Unknowns. I calculated some time ago it'll take at the current rate about 6 more years to get everyone in. Maybe more, particularly with the release of new FEs adding brand new characters who are assured to be popular due to being brand spankin new.

But yes, patience is key. As long as your favorite isn't someone really really forgettable like Roger, they'll eventually get in, hopefully. Right now the one character I'm actively waiting on is Nils, or Pent or Canas or Louise. All have a decent shot of getting in based on CYL2 I believe, and Blazing, although not as bad as Awakening Gen 1, Fates Gen 1, FE4 Gen 2, or Binding (all Bannerless), could stand to gain some fresh blood in this game.

It'll help if you step away from SF or intense play of FEH for a time, make the wait of what may feel like eternity less painful.

Kinda forgot the guy, how well he'd do in CYL2? I don't particularly love him, but I'm fine with a stoic guy. And in FE7 he is probably the best unpromoted bow unit, and the only Nomad in the game. I like using him, and his official artwork is sweet with him tending to his horse.

Which reminds me we need somebody who is actually a bow horse unit in their base game! CYLyn's and La'roy's monopoly must stop!

From a Bad Fate to a Bad Choice: Astrid, Lekain, Makalov

He was either in the top 100 or a little over 100. I do remember it being near a 100 though

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But yes, patience is key. As long as your favorite isn't someone really really forgettable like Roger, they'll eventually get in, hopefully.

Who?

Jokes asides, I think you  might have a point about being staying away from FEH. It felt like an eternity for Miciah & Lief to finally become units. FYI, I say that as someone who's indifferent to either characters &  someone who will never touch the Genealogy Wars Saga until it gets a remake.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

He was either in the top 100 or a little over 100. I do remember it being near a 100 though

105 to be more precise.

Children of Fates II:

I hope that Caeldori gets into the game, as a bow or lance flier.

Legendary:Anri (sword) and Greil (axe)

GHB: Nergal, maybe as a grey mage

I am going with only 3 units banners, because now is rare to have 4 units banner which is not a special banner. But also I am going for 1 GHB unit or Tempest Trial reward unit.

Greil’s mercenaries (Path of Radiance): Boyd (Infantry/Axe), Shinon (Infantry/Bow) and Gatrie (Armored/Lance). Tempest Trial reward: Rolf (Infantry/Bow).

Dawn Brigade (Radiant Dawn): Edward (Infantry/Sword), Leonardo (Infantry/Bow), Nolan (Infantry/Axe).

Gaiden Heroes (Shadow Dragon): Norne (Infantry/Bow), Frey (Cavalry/Lance), Etzel (Infantry/Red Mage). Gharnef as GHB (Infantry/Red Mage)

Hoshidan Army (Birthright): Rinkah (Infantry/Axe), Reina (Flying/Bow), Orochi (Infantry/Blue or Green Mage).

Nohrian Army (Conquest): Nyx  (Infantry/Red Mage), Charlotte(Infantry/Axe), Flora(Infantry/Dagger). *Flora can also be a GHB unit*

Corrin's Allies: Silas (Cavalry/Lance or Sword), Kaze (Infantry/Dagger), Shura (Infantry/Bow), and Mozu (Infantry/Lance) as Tempest Trial Reward.

I didn't add any beast, because it needs to be implemented in the game, or child units, because it is a personal thing (not everyone likes it).

Edited by Diovani Bressan

7 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Bias speaking, I just want the entire cast of Awakening, but since this is a gacha game that seems to only inevitable. In fact it just seems inevitable for the missing fan favorite to finally pop up. I don't mean to sound pretentious  here, but it really seems like it's a matter of patience than anything else. Feel free to correct me on this since this is my 1st time playing a gacha game.

I don't have gacha experience either, but I think you're probably right about patience, and that's how I've been playing the game as well. I mean, Leif, the FREAKING MAIN CHARACTER of Thracia 776, is only just now getting into the game. It's only a matter of time for most, if not all, playable characters from the series to make it into Heroes, as long as the game stays successful. I find the new character banners far more exciting than even the legendary hero banners, so I would like to see them slow down with seasonals and alts and try to push for more new Heroes to make it into the game. The first year exploded with new Heroes, but things have slowed down with lots of alts. Personally I'd love to see the entire casts of FE 7 and Path of Radiance get in (laguz when?), but I'm glad that a lot of my favorites are in so far, and I keep finding new favorites thanks to Heroes giving new life and art to characters from the older games, which I haven't played. 

43 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am going with only 3 units banners, because now is rare to have 4 units banner which is not a special banner. But also I am going for 1 GHB unit or Tempest Trial reward unit.

Greil’s mercenaries (Path of Radiance): Boyd (Infantry/Axe), Shinon (Infantry/Bow) and Gatrie (Armored/Lance). Tempest Trial reward: Rolf (Infantry/Bow).

Dawn Brigade (Radiant Dawn): Edward (Infantry/Sword), Leonardo (Infantry/Bow), Nolan (Infantry/Axe).

Gaiden Heroes (Shadow Dragon): Norne (Infantry/Bow), Frey (Cavalry/Lance), Etzel (Infantry/Red Mage). Gharnef as GHB (Infantry/Red Mage)

Hoshidan Army (Birthright): Rinkah (Infantry/Axe), Reina (Flying/Bow), Orochi (Infantry/Blue or Green Mage).

Nohrian Army (Conquest): Nyx  (Infantry/Red Mage), Charlotte(Infantry/Axe), Flora(Infantry/Dagger). *Flora can also be a GHB unit*

Corrin's Allies: Silas (Cavalry/Lance or Sword), Kaze (Infantry/Dagger), Shura (Infantry/Bow), and Mozu (Infantry/Lance) as Tempest Trial Reward.

I didn't add any beast, because it needs to be implemented in the game, or child units, because it is a personal thing (not everyone likes it).

I love the Dawn Brigade idea, that trio really should be in the game sooner rather than later. And I keep forgetting Charlotte is only in the game as a seasonal, and one I don't really like. Would really enjoy that Nohrian army banner, since Nyx is great too, and I could see Flora being a GHB unit while someone like Benny is added to the banner (the poor guy probably isn't popular enough to make it into the game without riding the success of a popular female character, honestly). 

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Because I love the Mirage designs, well most of them, I'd like it if in addition to the playable 7 and Uta-loid Tiki, they made the Mirages into independent units as well. Ideally I want Conquerer Chrom, Sorceress Tharja, Falcoknight Caeda, Assassin Virion, Swordmaster Navarre, and plain old Cavalier and Knight Cain and Draug. Pics:

Reveal hidden contents

ConquerorSorcererFalcon KnightAssassinSwordmasterDefaultDefault

The Mirages aren't deep characters? I wag my cottontail at naysayers. Seasonals have what depth?

If they wanted to do Mirages, they could split them into three categories: Unpromoted (but I'd rather just show off the unpromoted Mirages somehow with the PCs themselves), Promoted "Light" and Promoted "Dark". The first category speaks for itself. The "Light" would be: Great Lord Chrom, Falcoknight Caeda, Paladin Cain, Sage Tharja, Sniper Virion, General Draug, and Hero Navarre. "Dark" would be Conqueror Chrom, Wyvern Knight Caeda, Dark Knight Cain, Sorceress Tharja (yeah I know it looks very bright and light), Assassin Virion, Berserker Draug, and Swordmaster Navarre.

We could also use Itsuki!Marth and maybe Gharnef and Medeus. Every PC in TMS has a swimsuit too!

Man, I love the designs from TMS. If they actually went for it for Heroes, I'd be so excited to see these characters get their due, and especially to see events where they interact with their counterparts from their games of origin, and the main characters of Heroes. That would be some good stuff.

3 minutes ago, TadpoleSuperHero said:

Man, I love the designs from TMS. If they actually went for it for Heroes, I'd be so excited to see these characters get their due, and especially to see events where they interact with their counterparts from their games of origin, and the main characters of Heroes. That would be some good stuff.

The TMS desings are perfect for Legendary Heroes.

I'll try and make a realistic list.

FE15: Forsyth, Python, Luthier, Kliff.

FE13: Vaike, Miriel, Ricken, Maribelle, and TT Kellam

FE12: Ymir, Kris M, Kris F, Cecil

FE11: Boah, Midia, Thomas and GHB Astram

FE10: Edward, Nolan, Leonardo, Fiona

FE9: Kieran, Marcia, Geoffrey, Makalov.

FE8: Ewan, Saleh, Duessal, Knoll

FE7: Pent, Louise, Erk, Pent

FE6: Lugh, Chad, Elen, Hugh

FE5: Robert, Kein, Alva, Selfina

FE4: Lex, Azel, Dew, Priest Girl

I can think of quite a few I would like. Some of these don't really make sense unless an alt of a current character is included so yeah. You will see what I mean

Shadow Dragon - Followers of the Liberator - Sedgar (Bow Cav), Wolf (Bow Cav), Vyland (Sword Cav), Shadow Dragon Hardin (Lance Cav)

Gaiden - Deliverence Rebels - Forsyth (Infantry Lance), Python (Infantry Archer), and Silque (Infantry Staff), Kliff (IDK he can be a lot of things)  Valbar's Vengeance - Valbar (Armor Lance), Kamui (Infantry Sword), Leon Alt (Bow Cavalier) or for the memes, Barth (Infantry Axe)

Holy War - Children of the Holy War - Seliph (Lance Cavalier) (Lance so this banner has variety), Diarmuid (Sword Cavalier), Lana (Infantry Staff). First Gen Holy War Banner - Lewyn (Infantry Green Mage), Sylvia (Sword Infantry Dancer), Lex (Axe Cavalier)

Thracia Banner - Some Banner Name I can't think of - Orsin (Axe Infantry), Eyvel (Sword Infantry), Salem (Red Magic Infantry)

Binding Blade - Knights of House Pherae - Lance (Lance Cavalier), Alen (Sword Cavalier), Wolt (Infantry Archer).  Remanents of Sacae - Shin (Bow Cavalier), Sue (Bow Cavalier), Rutger (Sword Infantry). Traitors of Bern - Melady (Lance Wyvern Flier), Zeiss (Sword Wyvern Flier), Guinevere (Infantry Blue Mage). Family of Magic - Lugh (Red Magic Infantry), Hugh (Green Magic Infantry), Niime (Dark Magic(Red) Infantry). Etrurian Guard - Perceval (Lance Cavalry), Douglas (Lance Armor), Cecilia (Staff Cavalry) or Lalum (Staff? Dancer). 

Blazing Blade -  Knights of Caelin - Sain (Lance Cavalry), Kent (Sword Cavalry), Will (Infantry Archer). Etrurian Nobility - Pent (Blue Infantry Mage), Louise (Bow Infantry), Erk (Red Infantry Mage). Knights of Pherae - Marcus (Lance Cavalry), Lowen (Sword/Lance Cavalry), Isadora (Sword Cavalry). Soldiers of Ostia - Oswin (Lance Cavalry), Serra/Matthew Alt (Blue Infantry Mage/Sword Infantry), Leila (Dagger Infantry). Survivors of Sacae - Guy (Infantry Sword), Rath (Bow Cavalry), Karla (Sword Infantry). (While doing this section, I had totally forgot Matthew was in Heroes already lol)

Sacred Stones - Recruits of the Sacred War - Ross (Infantry Axe), Ewan (Infantry Red Mage), Amelia Alt (Lance Infantry). Traitors of Grado - Knoll (Infantry Sword Red Mage), Cormag (Lance Wyvern Flier), Duessel (Axe Cavalier). Sacred Mercenaries - Tethys (Red Magic Dancer), Gerik (Sword Infantry), Marisa Alt (Dagger Infantry. Her Assasin promote). Frelian Knights - Moulder (Staff Infantry), Vanessa (Lance Flier), Syrene (Sword/Lance Flier). Followers of Justice - Dozla (Axe Infantry), Rennac (Dagger Infantry), L'arachel Alt (Staff Cavalry). Knights of the Sacred Twins - Franz (Sword Cavalry), Forde (Axe Cavalry), Kyle (Lance Cavalry), Seth Alt (Lance Cavalry). 

Tellius (This one is going to be long since I love these games. Brace yourself.) - Liberators of Dawn - Edward (Sword Infantry), Nolan (Axe Infantry), Edward (Bow Infantry). Laguz Emancipation Army - Muarim (Blue Strike), Vika (Green Strike), Tormod (Red Infantry Mage). Laguz of the Hatari - Nailah (Green Fang), Volug (Red Fang), Rafiel (Blue Flier Galdr Dancer). Restorers of Daien - Zihark (Sword Infantry), Tauroneo (Lance Armor), Pelleas (Red Dark Magic Infantry). Followers of the Maiden - Laura (Staff Infantry), Aran (Lance Infantry), Meg (Sword Armor), Ilyana (Blue Infantry Magic). Crimean Royal Knights I - Kieran (Axe Cavalry), Lucia (Sword Infantry), Geoffery (Lance Cavalry). Crimean Royal Knights II - Marcia (Lance Pegasus), Makalov (Sword Cavalry), Astrid (Bow Cavalry). Soldiers of Crimea - Heather (Infantry Dagger), Devdan/Danved (Lance Infantry), Brom (Axe Armor). Bonds of the Mad King War - Lethe (Colorless Claw), Jill (Lance Wyvern), Haar (Axe Wyvern) (I wanted Haar and Jill in the same banner so this is the best theme I could get). Greil Mercanaries - Boyd (Axe Infantry), Shinon (Bow Infantry), Rolf (Bow Infantry), Gatrie (Lance Armor), and Rhys (Staff Infantry) (5 Person Banner). Ranulf's Platoon - Mordecai (Blue Strike), Lyre (Blue Strike),  Kyza (Colorless Strike), Ranulf (Green Strike). Flying Laguz (Such an Original Name ik) - Naeluchi (Red Strike), Leanne (Blue Flier Galdr), Janaff (Blue Flying Strike), Ulki (Colorless Strike), Reyson (Red Flier Galdr). Begnion's Holy Guard - Sigrun (Lance Flier), Tanith (Sword Flier), Marcia Alt (Sword Flier). Royal Laguz - Naesala (Green Strike), Tibarn (Blue Strike, Caineghis (Red Strike), Dheginsea (Colorless Breath). Dragons of Goldoa - Ena (Blue Breath), Nasir (Green Breath), Kurthnaga (Red Breath). 

Awakening - The Sheperds I - Maribelle (Staff Cavalry), Ricken (Green Infantry Mage), Sumia (Lance Pegasus). The Sheperds II - Vaike (Infantry Axe), Kellan (Lance Armor), Miriel (Red Infantry Mage). Shapeshifters of Awakening - Panne (Red Stone), Yarne (Red Stone), Nah (Blue Dragonstone). Children of Awakening - Owain (Infantry Sword), Noire (Bow Infantry), Cynthia (Lance Pegasus). Children of Awakening II - Severa (Sword Cavalry), Inigo (Sword Infantry), Brady (Infantry Staff), Laurent (Green Infantry Mage.) Warriors of Awakening - Basillio (Axe Infantry), Flavia (Sword Infantry), Gregor (Sword Infantry).

Fates - Warriors of Fate - Silas (Sword Infantry), Mozu (Lance Infantry), Kaze (Dagger Infantry). Warriors of Birthright - Hayato (Red Infantry Mage), Orochi (Blue Infantry Mage), Rinkah (Axe Infantry). Warriors of Conquest - Nyx (Red Infantry Mage), Charlotte (Axe Infantry), Benny (Lance Armor). Retainers of Fate - Yukimura (Dagger Cavalry), Reina (Bow Flier), Scarlet (Axe Flier), Flora (Infantry Dagger). Children of Fate I - Male Kana (Sword Infantry), Sophie (Lance Cavalry), Midori (Bow Infantry). Children of Fate II - Female Kana (Sword Infantry), Shigure (Lance Flier), Dwyer (Staff Cavalry). Children of Hoshido - Kiragi (Infantry Bow), Hisame (Infantry Sword), Mitama (Infantry Staff). Children of Conquest - Forrest (Staff Cavalry), Percy (Axe Wyvern), Ophelia (Red Mage Infantry), Nina (Bow Infantry), Ignatius (Lance Armor). Shapeshifters of Revelations - Kaden (Blue Stone), Selkie (Blue Stone), Keaton (Green Stone), Velouria (Green Stone). 

Edited by ShadowGuy1

The characters I want in game probably wouldn't make a coherent banner at all, but a gal can dream. Honestly, if we got any of these characters in the next few months, I'd be happy as a clam. Some of them, I know will never come. It's okay Yukimura. I love you anyway.

Archanea: Xane, Elice, Julian, Lena, Wolf

Binding Blade: Lugh, Saul, Hugh, Elffin

Blazing Sword: Nils, Pent, Louise, Canas

Sacred Stones: Franz, Saleh, Ewan, Ross, Knoll 

Path or Radiance: Rhys, Bastian, Nasir, Ilyana

Radiant Dawn: Leonardo, Edward, Pelleas, Jill (+basically laguz...in particular Rafiel, Reyson, Kurthnaga, Nailah, Tibarn, and Naesala...)....also Levail GHB? 

Awakening: Brady, Maribelle, Miriel, Laurent

Fates: Kaze, Scarlet, Charlotte, Yukimura, Shigure, Kiragi, Forrest, Ophelia

5 hours ago, ShadowGuy1 said:

I can think of quite a few I would like. Some of these don't really make sense unless an alt of a current character is included so yeah. You will see what I mean

Shadow Dragon - Followers of the Liberator - Sedgar (Bow Cav), Wolf (Bow Cav), Vyland (Sword Cav), Shadow Dragon Hardin (Lance Cav)

Gaiden - Deliverence Rebels - Forsyth (Infantry Lance), Python (Infantry Archer), and Silque (Infantry Staff), Kliff (IDK he can be a lot of things)  Valbar's Vengeance - Valbar (Armor Lance), Kamui (Infantry Sword), Leon Alt (Bow Cavalier) or for the memes, Barth (Infantry Axe)

Holy War - Children of the Holy War - Seliph (Lance Cavalier) (Lance so this banner has variety), Diarmuid (Sword Cavalier), Lana (Infantry Staff). First Gen Holy War Banner - Lewyn (Infantry Green Mage), Sylvia (Sword Infantry Dancer), Lex (Axe Cavalier)

Thracia Banner - Some Banner Name I can't think of - Orsin (Axe Infantry), Eyvel (Sword Infantry), Salem (Red Magic Infantry)

Binding Blade - Knights of House Pherae - Lance (Lance Cavalier), Alen (Sword Cavalier), Wolt (Infantry Archer).  Remanents of Sacae - Shin (Bow Cavalier), Sue (Bow Cavalier), Rutger (Sword Infantry). Traitors of Bern - Melady (Lance Wyvern Flier), Zeiss (Sword Wyvern Flier), Guinevere (Infantry Blue Mage). Family of Magic - Lugh (Red Magic Infantry), Hugh (Green Magic Infantry), Niime (Dark Magic(Red) Infantry). Etrurian Guard - Perceval (Lance Cavalry), Douglas (Lance Armor), Cecilia (Staff Cavalry) or Lalum (Staff? Dancer). 

Blazing Blade -  Knights of Caelin - Sain (Lance Cavalry), Kent (Sword Cavalry), Will (Infantry Archer). Etrurian Nobility - Pent (Blue Infantry Mage), Louise (Bow Infantry), Erk (Red Infantry Mage). Knights of Pherae - Marcus (Lance Cavalry), Lowen (Sword/Lance Cavalry), Isadora (Sword Cavalry). Soldiers of Ostia - Oswin (Lance Cavalry), Serra/Matthew Alt (Blue Infantry Mage/Sword Infantry), Leila (Dagger Infantry). Survivors of Sacae - Guy (Infantry Sword), Rath (Bow Cavalry), Karla (Sword Infantry). (While doing this section, I had totally forgot Matthew was in Heroes already lol)

Sacred Stones - Recruits of the Sacred War - Ross (Infantry Axe), Ewan (Infantry Red Mage), Amelia Alt (Lance Infantry). Traitors of Grado - Knoll (Infantry Sword Red Mage), Cormag (Lance Wyvern Flier), Duessel (Axe Cavalier). Sacred Mercenaries - Tethys (Red Magic Dancer), Gerik (Sword Infantry), Marisa Alt (Dagger Infantry. Her Assasin promote). Frelian Knights - Moulder (Staff Infantry), Vanessa (Lance Flier), Syrene (Sword/Lance Flier). Followers of Justice - Dozla (Axe Infantry), Rennac (Dagger Infantry), L'arachel Alt (Staff Cavalry). Knights of the Sacred Twins - Franz (Sword Cavalry), Forde (Axe Cavalry), Kyle (Lance Cavalry), Seth Alt (Lance Cavalry). 

Tellius (This one is going to be long since I love these games. Brace yourself.) - Liberators of Dawn - Edward (Sword Infantry), Nolan (Axe Infantry), Edward (Bow Infantry). Laguz Emancipation Army - Muarim (Blue Strike), Vika (Green Strike), Tormod (Red Infantry Mage). Laguz of the Hatari - Nailah (Green Fang), Volug (Red Fang), Rafiel (Blue Flier Galdr Dancer). Restorers of Daien - Zihark (Sword Infantry), Tauroneo (Lance Armor), Pelleas (Red Dark Magic Infantry). Followers of the Maiden - Laura (Staff Infantry), Aran (Lance Infantry), Meg (Sword Armor), Ilyana (Blue Infantry Magic). Crimean Royal Knights I - Kieran (Axe Cavalry), Lucia (Sword Infantry), Geoffery (Lance Cavalry). Crimean Royal Knights II - Marcia (Lance Pegasus), Makalov (Sword Cavalry), Astrid (Bow Cavalry). Soldiers of Crimea - Heather (Infantry Dagger), Devdan/Danved (Lance Infantry), Brom (Axe Armor). Bonds of the Mad King War - Lethe (Colorless Claw), Jill (Lance Wyvern), Haar (Axe Wyvern) (I wanted Haar and Jill in the same banner so this is the best theme I could get). Greil Mercanaries - Boyd (Axe Infantry), Shinon (Bow Infantry), Rolf (Bow Infantry), Gatrie (Lance Armor), and Rhys (Staff Infantry) (5 Person Banner). Ranulf's Platoon - Mordecai (Blue Strike), Lyre (Blue Strike),  Kyza (Colorless Strike), Ranulf (Green Strike). Flying Laguz (Such an Original Name ik) - Naeluchi (Red Strike), Leanne (Blue Flier Galdr), Janaff (Blue Flying Strike), Ulki (Colorless Strike), Reyson (Red Flier Galdr). Begnion's Holy Guard - Sigrun (Lance Flier), Tanith (Sword Flier), Marcia Alt (Sword Flier). Royal Laguz - Naesala (Green Strike), Tibarn (Blue Strike, Caineghis (Red Strike), Dheginsea (Colorless Breath). Dragons of Goldoa - Ena (Blue Breath), Nasir (Green Breath), Kurthnaga (Red Breath). 

Awakening - The Sheperds I - Maribelle (Staff Cavalry), Ricken (Green Infantry Mage), Sumia (Lance Pegasus). The Sheperds II - Vaike (Infantry Axe), Kellan (Lance Armor), Miriel (Red Infantry Mage). Shapeshifters of Awakening - Panne (Red Stone), Yarne (Red Stone), Nah (Blue Dragonstone). Children of Awakening - Owain (Infantry Sword), Noire (Bow Infantry), Cynthia (Lance Pegasus). Children of Awakening II - Severa (Sword Cavalry), Inigo (Sword Infantry), Brady (Infantry Staff), Laurent (Green Infantry Mage.) Warriors of Awakening - Basillio (Axe Infantry), Flavia (Sword Infantry), Gregor (Sword Infantry).

Fates - Warriors of Fate - Silas (Sword Infantry), Mozu (Lance Infantry), Kaze (Dagger Infantry). Warriors of Birthright - Hayato (Red Infantry Mage), Orochi (Blue Infantry Mage), Rinkah (Axe Infantry). Warriors of Conquest - Nyx (Red Infantry Mage), Charlotte (Axe Infantry), Benny (Lance Armor). Retainers of Fate - Yukimura (Dagger Cavalry), Reina (Bow Flier), Scarlet (Axe Flier), Flora (Infantry Dagger). Children of Fate I - Male Kana (Sword Infantry), Sophie (Lance Cavalry), Midori (Bow Infantry). Children of Fate II - Female Kana (Sword Infantry), Shigure (Lance Flier), Dwyer (Staff Cavalry). Children of Hoshido - Kiragi (Infantry Bow), Hisame (Infantry Sword), Mitama (Infantry Staff). Children of Conquest - Forrest (Staff Cavalry), Percy (Axe Wyvern), Ophelia (Red Mage Infantry), Nina (Bow Infantry), Ignatius (Lance Armor). Shapeshifters of Revelations - Kaden (Blue Stone), Selkie (Blue Stone), Keaton (Green Stone), Velouria (Green Stone). 

I love all of these ideas, and I love how you found ways to include so many characters from each game in banners that have coherent and interesting theming! Going all-out on Tellius is fun to see - they're some of my favorites, too, and they have SO MANY CHARACTERS so it would be great to see Heroes acknowledge that and just have a Tellius explosion for a few months sometime. I'd be down for that.

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The characters I want in game probably wouldn't make a coherent banner at all

Spoiler

, but a gal can dream. Honestly, if we got any of these characters in the next few months, I'd be happy as a clam. Some of them, I know will never come. It's okay Yukimura. I love you anyway.

Archanea: Xane, Elice, Julian, Lena, Wolf

Binding Blade: Lugh, Saul, Hugh, Elffin

Blazing Sword: Nils, Pent, Louise, Canas

Sacred Stones: Franz, Saleh, Ewan, Ross, Knoll 

Path or Radiance: Rhys, Bastian, Nasir, Ilyana

Radiant Dawn: Leonardo, Edward, Pelleas, Jill (+basically laguz...in particular Rafiel, Reyson, Kurthnaga, Nailah, Tibarn, and Naesala...)....also Levail GHB? 

Awakening: Brady, Maribelle, Miriel, Laurent

Fates: Kaze, Scarlet, Charlotte, Yukimura, Shigure, Kiragi, Forrest, Ophelia

Who needs coherent banners, anyway? I like these ideas, and your character picks are some that I've been wanting in Heroes since day 1!

32 minutes ago, TadpoleSuperHero said:

Who needs coherent banners, anyway? I like these ideas, and your character picks are some that I've been wanting in Heroes since day 1!

I'm not the only one. (tears of joy)

I do think that Canas, Pent, and Louise have a fairly good chance of getting into the game at least within this year.