Your avatar is now your mom/dad.

CyberController

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the child of a sexless being named after a star, created by another robot-looking thing named after a star, that loves and watches over humanity and yearns for its existential freedom and potential to be realized.

Should I say this is cool? Can I freely summon demons as my pawns? Can I shapeshift into impossible geometric figures? Can I levitate? If you befriend me do you unlock the power to summon Lucifer himself and Asura?

If so, I accept my "father". If not, is he busy obsessing over some Shining One? I'm neglected then.

An asexual priest Buddhist priest as my dad?  While I do have the same color hair as Sanzo and having Goku as a little brother would be cool, the only way Sanzo would be my dad was if he adopted me.  Of course if he was my dad that would mean I could become a Sanzo priest as well which would be interesting because I would wield one of the 5 founding scriptures of heaven and earth as a weapon.

A sapient Abu Simbel statue is now my dad?

I'd seriously question what my mom was on to remarry with a statue...

On the flip side, he could now start demanding a percentage of the turist revenue the temple generates, giving us a steady income...

Ophelia would be like
a really weird mom

but she'd also be a really cool mom for a young kid with imagination and stuff since shed just hop right on it

probably be weird once the teen years were hit but eh whatever

grandpa would be great too though
I can just imagine an old man Owain/Odin telling stories of his youth and saving the world from 2 separate dragons, also being really fit and athletic despite how old he is

Given that I actually find Oboro physically attractive, and that the one in my profile pic in particular is a Sith lord, I am not even remotely okay with this.

I would come into adulthood broken and misunderstood.  I would be into some awfully harmful kinks, and I'd probably be missing a hand.  Either that, or I'd be living with my uncle and aunt on a desert moisture farm, swigging glasses of milk and staring longingly off into the sunset.  And it'd probably be in Hoshido...  So in other words, I'd be a moisture farmer from the Wind Tribe?  That seems counter-intuitive...

6 minutes ago, Emerson said:

I can just imagine an old man Owain/Odin telling stories of his youth and saving the world from 2 separate dragons, also being really fit and athletic despite how old he is

Owain would be the best grandpa.

Frickin' everyone would actively set aside time to come listen to crazy Owain and his fantastical stories.  Even grumpy, anti-social Rhajat would find a place to sit and listen to the stories.

10 minutes ago, TheZakkAttack said:

Also I'd be stinking rich from inheritance.

Okay, because I've been playing Genealogy recently, when I saw the word inheritance, I thought holy blood and immediately looked at your avatar to see what kind of holy blood you'd be inheriting.

Truth is, Anna is a deity herself and thus is holy blood.

Also, I guess you'd just have to discern from the Anna's by scent like a dog.  Like, does this Anna smell like ocean or mountains?  Or does she smell like she's been stabbed and lacerated a few times?  Or perhaps you'd just have to weigh each one's coin purse, and you'd eventually get so good at it that you'd be able to tell exactly how much money is in a purse.  Yeah, the Anna's probably all make a lot of money, but surely they don't earn the exact same amount.

7 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Truth is, Anna is a deity herself and thus is holy blood.

Also, I guess you'd just have to discern from the Anna's by scent like a dog.  Like, does this Anna smell like ocean or mountains?  Or does she smell like she's been stabbed and lacerated a few times?  Or perhaps you'd just have to weigh each one's coin purse, and you'd eventually get so good at it that you'd be able to tell exactly how much money is in a purse.  Yeah, the Anna's probably all make a lot of money, but surely they don't earn the exact same amount.

I'd have the Holy Blood of RNGesus... which is most definitely NOT me. 

Trust me the last time I've gotten a 5* in Heroes is more than 30 summons ago. 89 orbs and 3 free summons gone... oh well. Could be worse. I could be dead. Or not have my 5* Effie. 
I also missed a 99% in Fates. It was Arthur. Of course.
I ALSO lost Lance in Chapter 4 of Binding Blade due to a 2 percent crit from the boss.

Edited by TheZakkAttack

4 minutes ago, TheZakkAttack said:

I also missed a 99% in Fates. It was Arthur. Of course.

I'm struggling to believe Arthur could even possibly have a 99% hit chance. Did he just happen to be fighting a Lance unit with the worst Avoid possible?

33 minutes ago, TheZakkAttack said:

Also I'd be stinking rich from inheritance.

Assuming Anna believes in inheritance. She might, but on the other hand she might be a mother who is against any form of handout and will force you to learn the way of bareknuckle business, economics, and finance from scratch. She'll get you to open a lemonade stand at age 4, tell you to expand it to ten locations in the next six months, and using some of her vast accumulated capital, and form a rival lemonade company to try to put you out of business.

2 minutes ago, Emerson said:

I'm struggling to believe Arthur could even possibly have a 99% hit chance. Did he just happen to be fighting a Lance unit with the worst Avoid possible?

Normal Mode + Promoted + Support Bonuses. Guess that didn't help, did it?

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Assuming Anna believes in inheritance. She might, but on the other hand she might be a mother who is against any form of handout and will force you to learn the way of bareknuckle business, economics, and finance from scratch. She'll get you to open a lemonade stand at age 4, tell you to expand it to ten locations in the next six months, and using some of her vast accumulated capital, and form a rival lemonade company to try to put you out of business.

Well, Anna isn't COMPLETELY heartless. I mean, she'd probably raise me to inherit her vast conglomerate mercantile empire. That or I get a SMALL loan of one million gold.

Korekiyo? My Dad?

P l e a s e  n o.

I'd be a fucked up person if he was my parent. I would constantly blurt "HuMaNItY iS BeAUTIfUL" and have other...."interesting hobbies". Probably.