Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Fite me pineappples are GREAT on pizza...

More seriously though, some people just like the taste of the sweet and sour of the pineapple to compliment the savory taste.

KFC, Jolibee, or Mcdonalds fried chicken?(KFC for me tbh)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because many game devs do not comprehend the concept known as "balance".

41 minutes ago, Ephraim's Babe said:

Fite me pineappples are GREAT on pizza...

More seriously though, some people just like the taste of the sweet and sour of the pineapple to compliment the savory taste.

KFC, Jolibee, or Mcdonalds fried chicken?(KFC for me tbh)

That's true on my part too. Jollibee for me, followed by KFC. Mcdonald's chicken just tastes like estrogen/whatever hormones are inserted in chickens.

Why do I like bratwurst so much?

12 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

@Hawkwing OMG my little brother had that exact Living Book on a CD when he was littler. Cute story, yes. I remember reading it in elementary school and I loved how the birds got more personality in the Living Book than they had originally.

As I said, the website (DOS Games Online ClassicReload, by the way) added it yesterday, and I had some time to spare so I decided to try it out. I'm still surprised I spent an hour on the thing, and yeah, it is a nice story.

Also, I finally made a non-memetic video-game reference that someone understood! YES! Of course, it wasn't about Blustone or some random XBOX/Atari game that no-one played, but still.

11 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

I thought it was a pretty common way of phrasing things but I guess it's pry just a regional dialect type thing.

I forgot to mention that phrases like "I don't know nothing" bother me in the original post, as it's technically (maybe actually. I don't want to get ninja'd searching it up) a double negative, and a more correct phrase would be "I don't know anything."

50 minutes ago, Armagon said:

In light of recent leaks, why does Game Freak continuously keep sucking Gen 1's dick?

They suffer from nostalgia, or at least, they think their fans do. It's also wise to take any and all leaks with a grain of salt.

Why do cat's tend to land on their feet, but not dogs?

Because dogs don't jump from high places to catch prey like some cats do, so they have no need to be able to land on their feet.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

In light of recent leaks, why does Game Freak continuously keep sucking Gen 1's dick?

Because money. The mainline Gen 1 games sold the most out of any other Gen at ~47 million copies. Every generation past that didn't even nearly reach that number. Here's the evidence in case you don't believe me:
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/87067/pokemon-a-sales-history/
http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon

Basically, it's the same reason Awakening and especially Fates get pandered to in Warriors and Heroes: These games sold the most, so they get the most exposure. It's basic business tactics, really.

Why the heck do I know all of this, anyway?

5 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

forgot to mention that phrases like "I don't know nothing" bother me in the original post, as it's technically (maybe actually. I don't want to get ninja'd searching it up) a double negative, and a more correct phrase would be "I don't know anything."

Yeah it is. Phrases like "I don't know nothing" or "I didn't say nothing" are the very clearest definition of a double negative. They're often use to denote that someone's a real hayseed.

3 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Which direction is north?

Why, up of course!

Why is my keyboard making a beeping noise when I type?

Dark blue or black, depending on the species. Although I don't think that's a hat...

Should I be concerned that I saw a van with the words "Zombie Outbreak Response Team" on the side?

Depends upon whether it looked professional or it was spray painted on. Either way, don't accept candy from the man in the van.

Why is a pedophile a child molester and not something used to get dry skin off your feet?

Cause the British were really drunk when they picked out a bunch of Greek suffixes. "Annd this one will mean children!" "that one already means foot" "...screw it no one'll notice"

WHY IS MY KEYBOARD STILL MAKING BEEPING NOISES!?

Try turning the Filter, Sticky, and/or Toggle keys off. It's probably the Filter Keys, so turn that off first and see if it does anything.

What is the point of the headsets worn by the Star Fox crew, again?

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

Try turning the Filter, Sticky, and/or Toggle keys off. It's probably the Filter Keys, so turn that off first and see if it does anything

All of these were already off, hence my distress. I ended up having to go screw around in my regedit and that fixed it.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

What is the point of the headsets worn by the Star Fox crew, again?

To talk to each other and look cool while doing it.

What's David Pro's deal?

I'd say there's a high chance of that being the case. The entire world is filled with Wackos, after all.

13 hours ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Because you are wracked with a perverted sentimentality.

I'm not sure what to make of that answer, honestly.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good was your day today?

3 hours ago, Ephraim's Babe said:

What is the greatest city in the world?

In New York you can be a new man. Davao City. Very safe, and has every type of good food imaginable except Wendy's. The airport is quite lacking in its food selection though. Seriously, the airport in Cebu has Dunkin Donuts and Jollibee. What's in Davao Airport? Nothing noteworthy whatsoever.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

What does being "wracked with a perverted sentimentality" entail?

Basically, it means that the person being described is a pervert.

Why do you assume you're the smartest in the room?