Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

I read a story about a lady who claimed she was sexually involved with a ghost so...maybe.

What would a Maury, Dr. Phil, and Judge Judy crossover TV show be like?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Probably. Greed is a sin, and it's the reason why most people gamble in the first place.

Are there any interesting subjects one could write an essay about in the field of chemistry?

Maybe. But a lot of people have been on the internet since they were your age so...idk.

Has anybody made a Zelda themed Jackass parody? "I'm Link and welcome to Jackass." And I mean an actual video.

W̴̜̗̺̪͖̹̿̄ͦͮ͞E̽ͪ̌͋͌̆̋̇͝҉͖̞̦ ̴̛̦̦̮͆̅̂ͤ̋̒ͤA̛̭͉̮̬̩̗̠ͭ̔̽̐ͯ͗̀R̝͈͕̘ͩͦ̕E͙̪̭̜͖̗̪͗ͣͣͨ̿ͨ̅ͫ͡ ̷̜̭͚̮̠͚̘ͮͪ͆̉̓̿̿̚E̵̦̯̻̲ͣ͌ͫ̐͒͂̒Ṛ̅̇̉͆̓͞ͅR̛̘̠̭̫̤ͬ͛͌̍͡O̷̳̳̭̳ͪ͌̽̾͛͂̉ͨ͘Ŕ̜̟́͝

What do you think about international waters?

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

What is a Waifu?

Someones fictional but non-legal spouse.

6 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Yes, just ask Hawkwing.

Who's asking what of me?... oh...

It's a dangerous habit that can lead to dire consequences if it goes too far. Even when kept in check, it's best not to be involved in something that will become harder to resist the temptation of later down the line.

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Has anybody made a Zelda themed Jackass parody? "I'm Link and welcome to Jackass." And I mean an actual video.

Closest thing I could find.

Fun fact: My physics teacher used a Jack@$$ video as an example problem of 2D kinematics. It was the one were people were launched from a water blob and shot with paintballs. I love that class.

19 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Are there any interesting subjects one could write an essay about in the field of chemistry?

8 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Yes.

Such as?

I guess because whatever makes opioids so effective against really bad pain can't be replicated otherwise, or no way has been found to do so yet.

When did "ass" start not meaning "donkey"?

Technically, it never did, but probably around the 1960's or 70's. I only say this because a book written in 1960 mentioned that St. Francis unironically called the human body "brother ass". A shame that the word now draws snickers, as donkeys are pretty comparable to humans in several different ways.

How is math used to propose the existence of the multiverse?

Well, I think there needs to be a world involved before the term "world war" is appropriate. Besides, I think the war Lucifer waged against God because he thought he was better than his dad (Lucifer confirmed as the first edgy, rebellious teen) could be considered the first ever war.

Why am I not hyped for Fire Emblem: Three Houses?

Edited by DragonFlames

Disillusion with the general direction the previous games have taken, maybe.

Why aren't there more strategy games with allegorical concepts like Tactics Ogre?