• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because we live in an era where kids obsess over adult cartoons and adults declare their fandom for kid cartoons

If I bought Oriental Light & Magic and turned the Pokemon anime into a full-blown hardcore hentai harem anime, what positive effects do you think it would have on kid viewers world-wide?

Kids would be more knowledgeable on "where babies come from" and sex ed classes may not be needed. If pokemon mating is shown in a realistic manner, the fact that felines have barbed penises and canines have knotted ones would be more common knowledge.

Why does the "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" scene in Lion King look more like human sex than lion sex? Lion sex only lasts for about a minute, there's no foreplay, and it happens every half hour for a week.

(I need to wash my filthy mind)

Middle. The person or thing is in the "middle" of the air. Don't overthink it.

How did Solid Snake survive shooting himself out of a railgun (even if it broke every bone in his body)?

Brain science is already a thing; it's called neuroscience. On the other hand, rocket surgery is either a fancy way of saying "missile diffusing" or attempting to fix a spaceship when a problem arises mid-flight. Neither definition is appealing, so my answer goes to rocket surgery.

Why isn't "defusal" a word?

Copyright laws, I guess.

What's the deal with people saying that something easy to do is "not brain surgery/rocket science?" And what do brain surgeons/rocket scientists use when they refer to the ease of any given task?