• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

It's a zombie defense mechanism. At the expense of sacrificing the food source of bread, you get makeshift melee and throwing weapons. And wheat is a renewable resource, meaning that although it can take time, you'll never never run out of ammo.

If Metal Gear Solid 3 doesn't have Solid Snake or any Metal Gears, why isn't it called Shagohod Naked?

To make more money, so he can focus on each episode at a time, so that the game isn't in development forever... Really, pick your poison.

How is Christmas only 5 days away?

Well, you have people who believe in an invisible being up in the sky, or that the earth is flat...

What do you call that piece of tape that holds the ends of your shoelaces? Is there really a name for those?

We can just dismiss them both as idiots and call it a day.

Why is deep dish pizza made with the cheese on top of the sauce/toppings and New York Style pizza's cheese below the toppings?

It would be harder for people to notice them bleeding

Why can't I write a simple, two sentence "essay", but I can write a multipage rant about Fates' localization and an essay analyzing references to mythology in various FE games?

Because things you want to write are always easier and funner to work on.

Why did my cat ignore my corded alarm clock until November 2018, when he would start batting at the cord at 3 am every morning and I had to remove it?