Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

It would be funny since he's not using the Monado to tear the random guy a new A. Otherwise, it would be sad. And messy.

Why is it that newbies fail to separate the seeds from the stems properly?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

17 hours ago, XRay said:

Have 5.0 GPA, 10 PhDs, 20 years of experience, beat Awakening in less than 40 turns, type 80 words per second, and chug 160 jugs of Ram Wine in one sitting, and last 320 turns in one match on Aether Raids.

5.0 GPA - congratulations on doing well in elementary school~!

10 PhDs - how were those random online colleges? :P:

20 years of experience - in feeding yourself, I guess.

beat Awakening in less than 40 turns - wasn't Normal Casual with an army of good Streetpass units fun?

type 80 WPS - after all the work you put into those degree mills, you'd have to~!

chug 160 jugs of Ram Wine in one sitting - I see you found my sister's toy jugs, which translates to something like 640 drops of wine.

last 320 turns in one match on Aether Raids - hacking the servers is illegal BTW. :P:

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Why is it that newbies fail to separate the seeds from the stems properly?

Because they're both fun to spit at random people passing by~! :P:

Why did I have to wake up to a migraine?

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

It would be funny since he's not using the Monado to tear the random guy a new A. Otherwise, it would be sad. And messy.

The Monado screwed up his right arm and made him puke blood. Not kidding. He's okay with Shulk having it.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Why did I have to wake up to a migraine?

Because your mod duties give you headaches.

Why in the name of all that is holy is there a Galeem x Dharkon smut fic on AO3?

34 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Why in the world is there a Kliff x Nuibaba smut fic on AO3?

3 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

It's AO3.

More like, "it's the internet" I guess.

Spider Pig does whatever a spider pig does. What DOES a spider pig do?

Oink.

Why is it, that when a video gives me a less than 30 second song clip, with the name of the song included, I repeat the 30 second song clip instead of looking up the song?

Trains ride on tracks.

Well, they can drive off them, but it's kind of pointless as they don't have a steering mechanism.

Why do wars on nouns never go very well?

If it is one solid stack of LEGO bricks, it should be fine. If it is built with the proportions of a regular building with regular wall-area-to-floor-area ratio, the building may collapse as LEGO elements are not as good at handling tension.

What is the most popular type of toy in the world?

The Rubiks Cube in terms of sales. Dolls in terms of historic prevalence.

Why aren't there more stealth games about Santa Claus?

Because that is an awesome idea actually and why has it not been done?

Can we have a war on decent public transportation in my town, if the war on drugs brought in more drugs?

Probably not, as cars can explode, trains and subways can be easily toppled over, and plane crashes are nothing to joke about. Needless to say, a lot of people would die, drugs don't explode when destroyed, and it's not as easy to smuggle a vehicle anywhere.

On the bright side, more people would loose weight due to having to walk everywhere!

Is it possible to look bad in shades?

Severe head trauma. Please note that this also runs the risk of killing the person in question.

Humans are 70 percent water (actually around 50-60%). Cool. What can we do with that information?

Absolutely nothing.

Why do I get the feeling that Sigurd would be like Maes Hughes from FMA if Jugdral had photography and shove pictures of Seliph and Deirdre down everyone's throats?

4 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Humans are 70 percent water (actually around 50-60%). Cool. What can we do with that information?

Come up with some sick as hell abilities that may or may not be used to create a horror story.

3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why do I get the feeling that Sigurd would be like Maes Hughes from FMA if Jugdral had photography and shove pictures of Seliph and Deirdre down everyone's throats?

Because they're both fathers.

Who is The Doctor?

13 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Humans are roughly 70% water. You know what else is roughly 70% water? The earth. That clearly means that humans are the earth. We are the world.

That last statement is a lot deeper than I realized.

12 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Who is The Doctor?

William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, and Jodie Whittaker. John Hurt too, I think. I had to look that up because I don't watch Doctor Who.

Can a hat also be a boat?