• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because that combo would be too godly for mortal comprehension.

Is 3 am Reyn Time, Time To Tip The Scales, or Time To Even The Odds?

Becausebyour brain is sluggish in the morning.

Which one of these is a "better" concept (both concepts aren't mine, one is from a youtube comment and the other is from a Tumblr post I saw somewhere):

A remake of Twilight where everything is exactly the same, except Edward Cullen is played by Kanye West and doesn't have a script or has any idea of what's going on, it's just Kanye West reacting to Twilight in real time.

Or an all male, live-action adaptation of Madoka Magica with Keanu Reeves as Homura, Ryan Gosling as Mami, Steve Buschemi as Kyubey, Samuel L Jackson as Walpurgisnacht, and Terry Crews as either Madoka, Sayaka, or Kyouko?

I'd fancy the latter to be a better one, and avoid the former like the plague.

When exactly can you have too much cowbell?

When Christopher Walk- I mean, Bruce Dickinson says so, which will be never.

If it's possible for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, would it possible for a killer whale to go through a hoop earring?

Dumb localization, Hi-Chew is yummy, though.

6 hours ago, Karimlan said:

I'd fancy the latter to be a better one, and avoid the former like the plague.

TBH, I'd go for both, they sound like glorious disasters in the same way Sharknado and The Room are.

How overpowered would a spellbook version of TV Tropes be? (As in, every trope on TV Tropes was a spell you could use)

Because it's what they've evolved to eat.

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Because rules are meant to be broken? Who is Monokuma?

Monokuma's from a visual novel called Danganronpa, it's also an anime, don't ask me what happens, I've never played it.

Did me throwing up over the side of my bed when I was 11 traumatize my dog? Because whenever I sniffle or cough, he acts like it's WW3.

Smack them with a mullet (the fish, not the hair-do) in the face ten times per minute for the sadistic pleasure until they wish they hadn't made the prior wish, then use it to knock off two wishes at once. Because after all, Genies were Djinn, powerful demons that had to grant wishes because they were bound by magic in the Arabian Nights, hence why they tend to be assholes and take poetic license on wishes as a way of getting back in the one way they can at anyone unfortunate enough to not ironclad their wish against "misinterpretation".

What colour is the red barrel?