• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Cause you fall down quicker than how you would in normal sand.

Is it weird that I want a video summarizing the entire MCU narrated by Louis from Ant-Man?

No one wants to see people wearing skimpy clothes in public to fulfill other people's sick pleasures. Besides, would you want any kids seeing that? I can't imagine having to cover your kid's eyes every time you go out in public.

What's the cheapest way to get into prom?

Have your parents pay and drive.

Why do Perfect Grade Gundams have so many pieces?

1 hour ago, indigocean said:

No one wants to see people wearing skimpy clothes in public to fulfill other people's sick pleasures. Besides, would you want any kids seeing that? I can't imagine having to cover your kid's eyes every time you go out in public.

As a closet nudist, I would not mind people wearing skimpy clothes in public. When I have kids, I am not going to bother with covering their eyes. Kids are going to figure out that stuff sooner than most people think, so I might as well use the opportunity to explain to them about marketing, STDs, and human trafficking.

Because perfect grades are nigh-impossible with how the curriculum works. Fuggin' DepEd.

Is it wrong for an adult to use the possibility that her friend died due to a natural disaster as a catalyst to get mad at and harass/attack a minor who hurt said friend long ago?

Apparently so. Who does not like chocolate rain once in a while?

How many light bulbs does it take to screw a monkey into the ceiling?

I think the name comes from the fact there is a place called Hamburg.

Why do I randomly want child versions of lord characters (such as Alm and Celica) in Heroes?

Maybe your dog is more of a nose person than an eye or ear person? Dogs rely a lot on their nose for perceiving their environment, so maybe your dog recognizes you more via smell than vision or hearing.

Why does milk taste so good when you put sugar in it? For example like after you eat all cereal the sugar from cereal leaks into the milk, or just straight up pour honey or syrup into the milk.

Because a lot of anime is like that.

Do wallmasters in Zelda flip each other off when Link isn't around? Does Master Hand ever do that rude gesture? What about Crazy Hand?

Edited by Dragoncat

Wallmasters actually flip Link off before dropping on him. He just can't see it because they're on the ceiling. As for Master Hand, he's a perfect gentleman, but Crazy Hand's done that gesture as he's Master Ass' proctologist, hence the white gloves. The last prostate exam drove him insane.

Why does green hair Linde Meriel from Tear-Ring flip enemies off in her sage attack animation?

1 hour ago, Mad-manakete said:

Master Ass

OMG I want to see his boss fight.

1 hour ago, Mad-manakete said:

Why does green hair Linde Meriel from Tear-Ring flip enemies off in her sage attack animation?

Maybe it makes the spell more powerful like boob grabs in FE4.

If there's a Master Ass, what are his attacks? They're probably pretty gross...