Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

They forgot Dragon is a special type.

Since female is fe + male, why is feminine spelled feminine and not femasculine?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Spelling conventions. Also, because there are few differences between males and females, but there are several between what is considered "feminine" and "masculine". Thus, the word creators wanted to make that difference clear.

On 5/10/2019 at 7:59 AM, ~ Yuri ~ said:

No

Hmmm...

*One search later*

Holy crap! You're right!

Why is the Coolmath version of Ducklife 4 different from the other versions?

Because we're nerds.

On 5/11/2019 at 9:01 AM, ~ Yuri ~ said:

Because you're probably into some weird shit.

The sad thing about this is that you're probably right.

Who was that person Berkut was talking to in his S-rank convo for Forging Bonds?

I thought it was Rinea at first, but I am not sure since I thought he would have recognized her voice and called out to Rinea or something.

If you are going to be one type "vore" (carnivore, herbivore, etc.) besides omnivore, what vore would you want to be?

Carnivore

Why am I on SF Interviews 2.0?

I just woke up seeing a notification with SF Interviews 2.0 ~ Yuri ~ can somebody explain this?

Edited by ~ Yuri ~

You were either too excited to notice or...honestly I don't know any other to fall for it..

Was the Pirated trailer similar to the actual movie?  

I wouldn't know, I haven't seen it yet.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

I thought it was Rinea at first, but I am not sure since I thought he would have recognized her voice and called out to Rinea or something.

He said he recognized the voice when it started speaking to him, he just didn't name who it was.

Why has my luck with Heroes been so bad lately?

Seriously, I haven't even gotten pitybroken recently.

Like, 5 or 6 pounds.

Why does the entirety of Code MENT and None Piece perfectly summarize what goes on in my ADHD brain on a daily basis?

They probably rather have a deredere girlfriend. While tsundere are fun characters in fiction, I am not actually sure I or anyone would want to date one in real life. I think I am a pretty open and direct person and I am not sure how long I can tolerate being in a relationship with a person who is not similar in that regard. I think I might rather date a yandere than a tsundere.

What is a good place to meet single ladies besides bars?

A fish looked at a tangerine and an orange for so long that he got Heterochromia iridium.

Why do so few protagonists happily embrace their yandere girlfriend when they find themselves meeting one? (This was the question I meant to ask earlier.  Forgive me for I have sinned.)

They probably do not want to die. Breakups and divorces can get pretty gory with a yandere involved.

Would rather date a person who is completely hairy all over their body or completely bald all over their body?

They probably want to expand their gene pool.

Why do humans and life in general want to make babies and continue the cycle of life and death?