Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Because she's my avatar.

The only thing I share with Loki in terms of appearance is the fact we're both pale, I look more like Delthea IRL.

Well, Delthea with buff legs and purple glasses, but you get my point.

Why do I get the feeling that if Siivagunner does a rip of the main theme for Three Houses, the joke is going to be Before My Body is Dry (aka, DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAY!)?

Edited by Espurrhoodie

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

@Dragoncat The religious folk sacrifice everyone who isn't in their group. The sacrifice won't be pleasant.

-------

It'll probably will be that joke, its not so hard to think up.

Is it strange to have like...three waifus in the Marth games?

Minerva, Shiida (or Caeda), and Phina. (I know I'm using the JAP versions of these names. I'll explain who they are if you're confused.)

Although I have not played Tellius games, I am going to guess that they will adopt a stray Laguz as a pet.

Do Ike x Mist ships exist?

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Because she's like his stepmom that's nastay.

But they are not blood related, so I think it is okay if Ike and Titania get it on.

He has the moe-shaped face.

@XRay @Purple Mage I've unfortunately seen Chrom x Lucina smutfics, and also a Sigurd x Julia smutfic on AO3.

Welcome to the internet! It's messed up!

Why am I tempted to change my avatar to Marianne from Three Houses?

@Espurrhoodie Sigurd and Julia? But Sigurd is dead! Reminds me of the lady who claimed she had sex with a ghost...

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why does Oreimo have such a good opening?

Idk, maybe all animes have good openings?

Why did I watch this:

Like ten times already?

Three Houses: TH!Anna, F!Byleth, Edelgard, Dorothea, Petra, Mercedes, Annette, Ingrid, Hilda, Lysithea, Marianne, Rhea, Manuela, Catherine, Shamir, Flayn, Goddess

Warriors: Warriors!Anna, Lianna, Yelena

Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia: Faye, Silque, Clair, Mathilda, Tatiana, Celica, Mae, Genny, Sonya, Mila, Rinea, Marla, Hestia, Nuibaba, Irma, Liprica

Heroes: Heroes!Anna, Sharena, Gunnthrá, Laevatein, Laegjarn, Loki, Eir, Henrietta, Thrasir, Thorr.

Cipher: Emma, Shade, Yuzu, Alice, Niamh

Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Shio/TMS!Anna, TMS!Aimee, Oribe Tsubasa, Kuruno Kiria, Eleanora Yumizuru, Shimazaki Maiko, Oribe Ayaha, Tiki=Waifu

Fates: Fates!Anna, F!Corrin, Azura, Felicia, Flora, Lilith, Kagero, Oboro, Hana, Rinkah, Orochi, Reina, Camilla, Peri, Charlotte, Sophie, Caeldori, Rhajat, Mitama, Selkie, Nina, Ophelia, Soleil, Velouria, Daniela, Mikoto, Arete, Layla

Awakening: Awakening!Anna, Merchant!Anna, Apotheosis!Anna, Summer Scramble!Anna, Hot-Spring Scramble!Anna, Five-Anna Firefight!Annas, F!Robin, Lissa, Sumia, Miriel, Maribelle, Cordelia, Panne, Tharja, Olivia, Cherche, Flavia, Say'ri, Tiki, Emmeryn, Aversa, Lucina, Cynthia, Severa, Noire, Nah, Phila, Pheros, Naga, Lepus, Anguilla, Simia, Canis, 

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem: SD!Anna, F!Kris, Elice, Caeda, Linde, Minerva, Palla, Catria, Sheena, Katarina, Clarisse, Cecil, Marisha, Yuliya, Phina, Midia, Lena, Nyna, Norne, Malice, Nagi, SD!Aimee

Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn: Tellius!Aimee, Titania, Mist, Elena, Mia, Elincia, Nephenee, Sigrun, Tanith, Micaiah, Lethe, Lyre, Leanne, Nailah, Jill, Marcia, Calill, Lucia, Ena, Petrine, Ilyana, Vika, Heather, Almedha, Ashera, Ashunera, Catalena, Rolf's mom

Sacred Stones: SS!Anna, Eirika, Lute, Tana, Marissa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Vanessa, Natasha, Tethys, Ismaire, Selena

Binding Blade/Blazing Blade: BB!Anna, Lilina, Gwendolyn, Cecilia, Clarine, Thea, Shanna, Sue, Fir, Sophia, Idunn, Lyn, Serra, Rebecca, Louise, Priscilla, Florina, Karla, Ninian, Ursula, Larum, Echidna, Melady, Igrene, Juno, Sigune, Brunnya, Guinivere, Fiora, Farina, Isadora, Eleanora, Leila, Sonia, Helene, Natalie

Geneology of the Holy War/Thracia 776: Jugdral!Anna, Tailtiu, Ethlyn, Ayra, Lachesis, Deirdre, Silvia, Julia, Lene, Ishtar, Nanna, Mareeta, Olwen, Edain, Erinys, Brigid, Cigyun, Rahna, Pamela, Lamia, Vaha, Aida, Lana, Miurne, Larcei, Creidne, Fee, Hermina, Patty, Daisy, Jeanne, Laylea, Tine, Linda, Altena, Hilda, Liza, Vampa, Fetra, Eliu, Meng, Maybell, Bleg, Lepus, Draco, Anguilla, Simia, Canis, Njörun, Fjalar, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Amalda

This is taking a long time. I might finish it later.

Finally done!

Would you make Ditto your waifu/husbando if it can change to any waifu/husbando you want?

Edited by XRay

I have no idea.

22 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Sigurd and Julia? But Sigurd is dead! Reminds me of the lady who claimed she had sex with a ghost...

I think it was a Heroes AU, still gross, though.

Which Lord would be the FE equivalent of Maes Hughes?

Mekkkah has many faces: Danved, Devdan, and Exeggutor. Also disembodied hands. We will never know his true face until Mangs finally lets him out of his dungeons (he had a chance, but then he trash-talked Julian.)

You wake up and suddenly, a Saturday morning cartoon villain and a real-world politician stand by your bedside. What do you do?

Edited by DragonFlames

In exact order:

1. Kick the politician in the nuts.
  2. Bodyslam the villain.
  3. Lay the villain supine on a folding table.
  4. Powerbomb the politician onto the villain, putting both of them through the table.

What if you open up a jar of Extra Chunky peanut butter and find out it's just peanuts?

I would contact the company to send a complaint about about sending an unfinished product, and check my receipt to get my money back.

Who was the person that named "butt welds"? And why is that name still used?

The person is a human with a name that was alive at some point when they coined the term butt welding. The name is still used because it sounds hot.

Why are unicorns not called unihorns?

Edited by XRay

I would probably jump off my local Tesco..

Am I the only one getting frequent thunder storms today? Or is it just going on in Kentucky? If its only going on here then fuck Kentucky, I am moving.