• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Maybe you swallowed a bug or something in your sleep.

If you can eliminate one suffering in this world, what would it be? I would eliminate the need to work.

Greed. It's the true root of all evil.

You have a choice to buy a game on a console you already have or a better version of the same game on a console you were thinking of getting anyway. Which would you choose?

Edited by DragonFlames

On the new console. If I was already going to get it, might as well take advantage of any minor performance improvements it could have, and spare my older system some additional wear.

Why do enemy reinforcements pre-Chapter 25 (the final one) alone carry more than 109 Hammers in FE5, and yet you only get 2 Armor units?

Kaga is trying to tell you something. And/Or he's still learning what balance is.

Speaking of balance, did Fire Emblem 1-5 and Tear Ring Saga allow Kaga to achieve true perfection in the form of Berwick Saga?

Some dudebro from the caveman times

Palla or Catria? 😉

Definitely a Palla dude myself

Edited by Josh, Nightingale of Sacae

Palla here too. Onee-chans are the best.

Do you think Thórr and Loki are siblings? Who do you think is older? I think they are siblings, but I myself cannot really tell who is older. I am guessing Thórr is older since Thor in Norse mythology is older too I think.

I don't think they are, since in Norse mythology, they weren't, either. Loki's siblings are Helbindi and Byleistr, while his sons are Fenrir, Jormungandr, and Hel. Thor is the son of Odin and as such, brother to at least three other gods, among them Baldr, but not Loki.

21 minutes ago, Josh, Nightingale of Sacae said:

Palla or Catria? 😉

Definitely a Palla dude myself

Gotta go Palla. Long hair > short hair.
I like them both, though.

What is the difference between a rock and The Rock?

I am guessing Surtr, Ylgr, Fjorm, Hríd, or maybe even Loki. I want Loki. Maybe they may also put Helbindi's dead sister in and introduce us to her; we all know waifus sell like hotcakes.

What improvements do you want for Røkkr Sieges?

10 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I don't think they are, since in Norse mythology, they weren't, either. Loki's siblings are Helbindi and Byleistr, while his sons are Fenrir, Jormungandr, and Hel. Thor is the son of Odin and as such, brother to at least three other gods, among them Baldr, but not Loki.

Oh yeah, I kept thinking of Marvel Thor and Loki where they talk about each other as brothers even though they are step siblings.

In Norse mythology, do they still treat each other as brothers? While Loki made a lot of mischief and caused headaches for everyone, he did try to undo some of his mischief so he is not like completely evil.

Edited by XRay

To finally have Heroes be a non-cashgrab, fully fledged FE game.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

In Norse mythology, do they still treat each other as brothers?

Well, seeing how one of Loki's sons (Jormungandr, the world serpent) will eat Thor come Ragnarök, I dare say no.
Fun fact, Fenrir and Jormungandr are the ones who will kill Odin and Thor respectively, making Loki indirectly responsible for the deaths of at least two important Norse Gods.
Fun fact fun fact: Loki's other name was Lopt. People who played/are familiar with FE4 will know why this is a fun fact.

If you or anyone else is interested, you can read a comprehensible chronic of Ragnarök here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarök#Poetic_Edda

What are your thoughts on the Basic Proclamation of Cake Rights?

I think it's a random MMO.

Why do I find it funny that the first video game listed on TV Tropes's video game subpage for Brother-Sister Incest is Fire Emblem?

And if you need proof... here.

Well that's...strange. But it's certainly not the weirdest thing TV Tropes has ever done.

Pubic hair as teeth or teeth as pubic hair?

Sorry is this too much?

download.jpeg.f2b38f89c25f4d1d9f2c09576351ac47.jpeg

(I need to get more reaction images)

Is it just me, or is the James Cameron Avatar a weird anomaly? Like, it's currently the highest grossing movie in the world (not adjusting for inflation, the world's highest grossing movie adjusted for inflation is Gone with the Wind) but nobody remembers what it's about, only that it has blue people in it.

@Espurrhoodie Haha! That's great! 

But seriously though..wtf is with me recently? I've been doing some strange things....stranger than usual anyways.

----

You must have an amazing luck stat for that to happen! The RNG gods were blessin' you! 

Seriously, what can't I have that luck?

---

Is sarcasm T R U L Y the best language?

No. I speak American, so American is clearly the best language.

Which giant robot do you want to pilot? For me, it is kind of hard to decide since there are tons of options to choose from. I think I will pilot Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann from Gurren Lagann as my first choice, as it is basically a GOD robot. My second choices would be Gawain or Mordred from Code Geass, as it can decimate entire enemy forces with its long range Hadron Cannons. I would also love to pilot Astray Red Frame from Gundam as it looks badass dual wielding swords.

You drink a beer, and feel refreshed enough to blabber and ask more stupid questions.

Why shouldn't white sausages hear the noon chime of the church bells?

Because if a sausage is white it's moldy and rotten and it's a public health hazard so it shouldn't be in the church.

Why does everyone have at least one funny uncle?

Idk, probably because they read too many "How to be an Uncle" books.

Watch them actually be a thing.. 

-------

WYR..

Have someone paint your naked body and have it shared on social media for millions to see.

Or..

Have one of your units die from a 1% crit.

Do WYR's count?

Edited by Josh, Nightingale of Sacae