Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Idk.

2 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Because that's incest?

That's the joke.

How come I've managed to summon four -ATK units (S!Helbindi, Ishtar, S!Laegjarn, and S!Cordelia) IN A ROW?

Seriously, I think I out Rezzy'd Rezzy.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

The game is trying to tell you not to rely on offensive strategies to win the day.

Why did early superheroes have such strange and counterproductive ways of gaining their superpowers?

So they feel special and accomplished for getting powers the hard way.

Would you drive a Celica?

Because there is something appealing about seeing something as ridiculous yet realistic as giant robots armed with every kind of weapon known to man duking it out in some kind of sci-fi futuristic or modern day setting.

Why does nobody mention what happened to Sigurd's horse?

Because Bethesda's ability to cook is about on par with their ability to program functioning games. Non-existent, that is.

How many times have you looked at yourself and asked "would I grow bigger if I jumped around all the time"?

Scooby Doo 2, or Scooby Doo Doo, which talks about Scooby's poop's journey through the septic system, solving mysteries like the sewage alligator and fatbergs.

Why am I so tired today?

Because you realized Scooby's poop wouldn't be in the toilet because he's a dog and you lost sleep last night over it.

(Still clever though)

What if I fed my cat pancakes?

Playing Melee with one's nose? Sure it would if you mean with a GameCube controller. But you'd need real fast reactions to do any directional normal or special attack. C Stick would make uncharged smashes a breeze though.

Using your nose sans GC controller? Still could work, just find some of those scientists/engineers who could make every distinct electrical impulse/muscle movement of your nose which you make, or combination of impulses, code for different actions.

Should George Kamitani ever do the art/character designs for a Fire Emblem game?

After giving it a quick look...

The art? Sure. The character designs? Maybe.

How many MCU jokes will arise from Onward (Pixar's next film)?

Very possible.

Why do parents buy their kids cartoon character print underwear and then act so surprised when they don't want to wear their pants? "But Mom and Dad my friends won't be able to tell I'm wearing cool Toy Story undies if I wear pants!"

Because most parents are prudes and do not embrace the nudist lifestyle.

Do you have a poop cycle? I poop during the morning. I used to poop during the night when I was in school before I started working. I am not sure why work makes me want to poop in the morning rather than at night.