• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

It's possible that they might have gotten frisky some time after the ball where they met since it's likely that the memory prism happened a year or so before SoV's events.

Yeah, Marianne looks way too much like their hypothetical daughter. 

How can I quickly burn time until Three Houses comes out?

Play an older game that you wanted to play but didn't and/or brainstorm more ideas for a story you wanted to write. That's what I do when I wait for a new game.

Why are AAA gaming companies (i.e. EA, Activision etc.) so obsessed with outing themselves and one-upping each other as Saturday morning cartoon villains?

If you don't mind getting germs inside of your mouth and looking narcissistic, maybe.

Any good tips to stay focused when writing fiction?

I'm terrible about this, but: I've heard forcing yourself to write even if you don't think you have anything good is ideal for dealing with writer's block.

If Marianne is Berkut and Rinea's daughter, and she was conceived at the ball they met at, and she'd be a year old by the time the main story takes place...who's babysitting her? And what will become of her now with both parents dead?

Marla and Hestia.  Seeing as what becomes of the antagonists at the ending, clearly she was whisked away to Leicester in the distant land of Fodlan at some point where she was given the chance to begin a new life as the foster daughter of Duke Edmund.

How did Homer sing the Iliad?

In Greek.

26 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

If Marianne is Berkut and Rinea's daughter, and she was conceived at the ball they met at, and she'd be a year old by the time the main story takes place...who's babysitting her? And what will become of her now with both parents dead?

Either they slam-dunked her in an orphanage or they tried to pass her off as Rinea's baby sister because she was illegitimate and born out of wedlock.

No clue how she got to Fodlan though.

Why am I getting bizarrely invested in the "Marianne is Berkut and Rinea's daughter" theory?

Because Outrealm shenanigans got Severa,  Owain, and Inigo into a different world. Who's too say that they won't pull a similar trick in Three Houses, but less obviously this time?

What should I be more concerned about: That I had a dream where I was stuck in the world of Fallout with a bounty on my head, that I had a clone army of Clint Eastwoods after me to earn said bounty, or that somehow I was sharing a bed with Panne (platonically) with a Desert Eagle under my pillow when staying at a hotel?

Probably depends on what you don't want to see your dreams snowball into.  Would you rather see it lead up to you becoming the new Master, becoming the overarching antagonist of Red Dead Redemption 3,  or you being in bed with Panne "the morning after"?

Could God create a burrito so big, tasty, and filling that he himself couldn't eat it?

Maybe? I do not want to search through over 200 pages to confirm it.

How come house cats have the luxury to laze around while lots of humans have to work our butt off?

To snap away players who do not appreciate waifus.

If you have both a Lynfinity Gauntlet and a Camfinity Gauntlet, what do you gain?

Wasted space.

18 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Is this the first time in this thread a video was used as an answer?

On 1/28/2019 at 3:01 PM, XRay said:

Can you make weapons of mass destruction with poop?

On 1/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, Hawkwing said:

Strangely enough, this counts as foreshadowing.

It really is foreshadowing.

Why was the word "poop" said 28 times (now 29) in this thread?

Yes thank you Hawky xD

33 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Why was the word "poop" said 28 times (now 29) in this thread?

Because X Ray really loves talking about poop and sometimes I like toilet humor.

Why is it funny to say the word "bubbles" in an angry tone?

Because bubbles are usually associated with happiness, so the juxtaposition of happiness and angriness makes it funny.

If poop is treated like gold, everyone would be rich and there would be no poverty. Why do people not treat poop like gold? It would solve so many problems.

If you want to get to the nitty gritty of it, technically people do treat poop like gold if it were so widely abundant.  If everyone in the world had gold, then there would be no value to it.  Thusly since everyone in the world has poop, no one wants it.

If I own a Nissan car and I let my older sister drive it while I'm in the driver's seat, would I be looked down on for riding my Nissan?