Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

No because it's your older sister, older brothers are nii sans, it would be bad if it was a younger sister.

Why is stopping the car at a red light and getting out and switching drivers called a Chinese fire drill?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

After you reach a mutual understanding of each other. Or break the mirror. Whichever comes first.

Why did I decide to do my first playthrough of Conquest on hard?

Because there is a part of you that is a masochist. Or you just enjoy the challenge.

Either way, it's something I never intend to do again.

Many moons ago, someone, somewhere had the brilliant idea to put ice into a drink. How?

They lived somewhere where the drinking water was warm, but before then they lived where it was cold, and they missed how it was before they moved. The rest, as they say, is history.

Is it true that a woman in Florida peed in a container of ice cream and put it back in the store freezer?

I'm sorry but I can't get over the word choice there. Castrate? Noooo. Poor Celica. Or...meh, forget about it.

Is there any stupid thing in public a Florida resident has NOT done?

Nope.

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Mumbai?  California?  Trivago?  Blue Myrtle Beach?  What's supposed to be the reaction here?

Trivago.

Why do I like Mata Hari from FGO so much even though I know she's a horrible Servant?

Everyone has at least one waifu and at least one husbando. I do not even use Laegjarn, but I still pulled for her anyways.

Is Reinhardt more of a husbando or is Seth more of a husbando?

Since it was filmed on Kauai island, I'm pretty sure it was never uncharted to begin with.

I want to see if Cory in the House is the greatest anime of all time like people say.  Where can I watch the original in its unaltered Japanese sub glory?

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

You'll have to import it like a weeb.

Why am I getting Kevin vibes from Caspar from Three Houses?

And for those of you who don't know what I mean by Kevin, there was a Reddit topic asking people who the dumbest person they've ever met was, I don't know how to link the post specifically, but here is the topic itself, the reply I'm referring to specifically is by Noahthered.

I did see that post about Kevin, actually. Oh and I found a link to it elsewhere that works: https://twentytwowords.com/one-teacher-documents-17-absurd-things-his-dumbest-student-did/

The only "vibes" Caspar is giving me is that a certain snarky cranky claws boy from Xenoblade is now a hipster and it's hilarious. He used claw gauntlets before it was cool. He's one of the villains, I think you might know him if I say he appears in Smash as a stage hazard and spirit.

So why did Noahthered name the stupid kid Kevin, if Kevin from Home Alone was nowhere near that stupid, and smart enough to troll burglars?

Edited by Dragoncat

Because Kevin sounds like a stereotypically derpy name.

45 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

The only "vibes" Caspar is giving me is that a certain snarky cranky claws boy from Xenoblade is now a hipster and it's hilarious. He used claw gauntlets before it was cool. He's one of the villains, I think you might know him if I say he appears in Smash as a stage hazard and spirit.

I've actually seen Chuggaaconroy's Xenoblade play through.

Why am I sore?

1 minute ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I've actually seen Chuggaaconroy's Xenoblade play through.

One of my favorite villains now. #HopeImNotInterrupting #IThinkAFlyBitMe #SnarkSnark #ClawsAndLasers #DcatNeedsToCoolItWithTheHashtags

4 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why am I sore?

Did you go for a walk? I've noticed the same hip is sore after each Pokemon Go run lately...

NINJAD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

How many milkshakes can one person drink without getting drunk?

As many as they want provided they don't have alcohol in them, but brain freeze is a thing.

Did the makers of legos intentionally design them to hurt horribly if stepped on?