Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Well, our Noodle Salad with eggs and sausage is pretty tasty.

10 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

What is the context behind this image?

tumblr_ocrla7R4NP1vtvtaco1_400.jpg

Far as I remember, this is a scene from the Tales of the Abyss anime. Guy (the... uh, guy on the left) gets hit with demonic possession and attacks his best buddy Luke (the guy on the right). I'm not too sure myself, though. It's been a while since I watched it.

If someone told you to go into the world of Fire Emblem Heroes and basically replace the summoner, would you accept?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Hell yeah! I would not mind being Kiran. I am going to Summoner Support all my waifus.

Is it possible to increase my hairiness? I want to grow more arm hair, back hair, neck hair, and I would not mind more chest hair either.

Because home is a place where you never get harmed and your friends Chip, Penny, and Used Napkin live there and they don't leave so why should you?

Did anyone catch that reference?

Food.

If M. Night Shyamalan got cast as the Cabbage Merchant in the live action Netflix version of Avatar: The Last Airbender and was repeatedly slapped around and suffering collateral like the original character every few episodes or so, would he be at least be on the road to his first act of penance? 

No, because he needs to be slapped by fans, not an actor that pretends to slap him.

I am bored, what should I do?

Another split that takes place if the Links fail in Triforce Heroes. The great evil that will make people be unfashionable forever also forces them to dance constantly.

Why do they drive boats in Spongebob instead of submarines?

And did I ask this before

Spider-Man is a young male, like most Fire Emblem protagonists.

Do you want to own your own house when you grow up?

Infinite amount of times, because I am old.

If you can weaponize any part of your body, which body part would you weaponize? I like toilet humor, so I guess I would weaponize my butt as a biological weapon of mass destruction. My farts and poop would smell so bad that anyone who smells it will get instantly knocked out, and the smell can penetrate through solid objects and cannot be eliminated with filtration.

My brain, let's mind control my enemies!

Shouldn't Miss Piggy be dating Fonzie Bear instead of Kermit? Bears and pigs could possibly work as a mated pair in a fantasy setting because they're both mammals, but frogs are amphibians.