Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

If she was flat, wouldn't she have laughed her chest off instead?

If drifting only needlessly wears down your tires irl, why do so many videogames insist on pretending like it has any advantages in actual racing?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Videogames do not want to teach you how to turn properly, so they teach you how to drift instead.

Is Barnes and Noble membership worth it?

Be a Tempest Trial unit in Heroes coinciding with the Christmas Special Heroes Focus, so she will be shivering in a bikini in the middle of a blizzard and everyone can use her as a material for their "alone" time.

What will the next Fire Emblem Echoes game be called? I want it to be called Fire Emblem Echoes: Ribald Tales of the Faith War, it has a nice ring to it.

Depends on the game. 
-Not sure if 1 and 3 will receive one considering they've been remade already.  If either of them are chosen, probably "Legend of Altea".
-If it's FE4, maybe "Crusade of Jugdral".
-I don't think 5 will ever receive a full on remake, but maybe "The Thracian Struggle" if it does happen.
-6 is the most likely one since the producer actually said that's the one he would like to do next.  I'd imagine something like "Blazing Legacy" might be a good one.

Why does Netflix's upcoming Saint Seiya anime look like a giant PS2 cutscene?

It's an old Sprite Assembly Topic request, with the formation and poses matching Power Rangers.

Not quite sure why they chose who did they did, other than Reinhardt being Memehardt in FEH. But they all by default ride horses. So Super Sentai Bikini Boy Paladins? Sounds funny, and does anything else really matter (rhetorical question)?

What giant robot do the Bikini Boy Paladins summon? Why doesn't the Switch eShop have a Civilization VI demo?

They want you to pay for the demo.

What is the easiest way to get into Dungeons and Dragons?

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's an old Sprite Assembly Topic request, with the formation and poses matching Power Rangers.

Not quite sure why they chose who did they did, other than Reinhardt being Memehardt in FEH. But they all by default ride horses. So Super Sentai Bikini Boy Paladins? Sounds funny, and does anything else really matter (rhetorical question)?

Yeah. I had a head cannon of Reinhardt going out with Xander because they worked so well together back in the early days of the game. Before Xander came out, I paired Reinhardt with Eldigan for a little while, but the pairing did not last very long because Xander came out and he got Distant Counter.

And yeah, I chose them to be in bikini in Power Ranger poses because it is funny.

I had waffles for dinner last night actually. Six of them: two with powdered sugar, two with real maple syrup, and two with Speculoos- cookie butter. 

Waffles = french toast for me. And both are better than pancakes, but I still like pancakes too, it's just easier to make good waffles at home.

Who decided that July 17th is National Hot Dog Day, National Emoji Day, National Lottery Day, and National Tattoo Day?

A guy with a 3 second memory.

Why did I get an ad asking if I wanted a younger looking face? I already look like I'm 12 or 11, why would I need to look like a 9 year old?

Some advertisers probably has a fetish for really young people. A lot pedophiles put their fetish in a closet and can discern fantasy from reality, and most are honestly just regular people. However, do be careful though if you feel like you are being stalked or violated and let your parents or police know as soon as possible. I get ads about Trump, mortgages, and skin care stuff too despite being a moderate Democrat, have no house, and have no interest in making my skin look younger.

Ninja'd

Yes. Watch it with friends and family!

I prefer Korean seaweed over Japanese seaweed. What about you? I like the extra crispiness of Korean seaweed.

7 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Toss out like half the ruleset and add your own homebrew stuff. Hey, it's what I did!

Which rules should I toss out? I sort of wanted to toss out any rules that relates to math or make it really, really simple. I was a little overwhelmed with all the stats and skill checks involved.

I got the Starter Set, and I am still reading through the DM scenario booklet and I have not really read the rulebook yet. Should I read the rulebook first and then read the scenario booklet? I watched a few YouTube videos for beginner DMs, but they are all pretty vague.

I've never tried seaweed.

4 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

To make people even more envious of your youth than they already are.

It's even weirder since I don't sound 12.

My voice is a bit on the deeper side.

@XRay I get Trump ads even though I have little to no interest in politics, weight-loss ads even though I'm at a rather healthy weight for my age and size (not to mention part of that weight is muscle mass), and weed ads even though I don't need weed since I'm pretty sure my ADHD and weed wouldn't make a good combo.

Why is my 71 year old grandma stronger than I am?

She went through a lot of stuff. At the bare minimum, childbirth and raising kids will toughen anyone up. As a dude, I am lucky that I do not have to worry about childbirth, but raising kids can still be difficult. Since she is still very alive and kicking, she probably exercises a lot and have a healthy diet too. Depending on her career, that might also contribute to her strength if it was labor intensive.

What are some elements of Advance Wars do you want to see be ported to Fire Emblem? If you have not played Advance Wars before, what would make you be interested in playing Advance Wars?

No, the default name is actually "Baby Boy" or "Baby Girl".

Which is a serious answer. It actually is.

Why did my grandpa go on facebook and check in at a tattoo parlor?

Maybe he wants a tattoo?

22 hours ago, XRay said:

Depending on her career, that might also contribute to her strength if it was labor intensive.

She's the musician at a church.

When will DreamWorks go back to making good movies? Trolls World Tour looks abysmal imo.

When they stop being greedy f***s.

Why did my brain turn nearly the entire concept behind the protagonists and villains for my story/novel on its head and presented me with something that might be better in the long run?

That is the unpredictable and impossible-to-manufacture power of mystical insight. When the neurons going in their various ways, spontaneously act to their conscious owner as though they had been touched by the divine. 

What do we do to stop the sand mafia?

Well that was an interesting thing I never heard of for sure...I don't know how to stop the sand mafia, but somebody please give those sand miners some pants or shorts. They're literally in their underwear at one point in that video...

Will humans ever evolve to be flight capable on their own instead of relying on clunky unsafe machines?