• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

One group is from a video game and the other is from an anime.

NINJAS

Because there's an actual clothes store called Soup and he got confused: 

Image result for the soup store

What do lynels dream of when they take a little lynel snooze?

Do they dream of mauling Link, or Zelda in her princess suit?

Edited by Dragoncat

Mauling Link in Zelda's princess suit sounds more interesting.

When I tell Alexa to cook me dinner, how come she does not do as I say?

She does not have hands or graspers, but maybe she can order you a pizza.

If vampires go psycho over the smell of blood, how do the females deal with periods?

Maybe vampires don't get periods?

Why did a photoshop of the "Yoshi committed tax fraud" meme with Yuri from Tales of Vesperia as Yoshi and Flynn from the same game as a cop make me laugh so much?

Same reason anybody laughs so hard at stupid shit that doesn't make sense.

But why did Yoshi commit tax fraud anyway? Sounds more like Waluigi.

Yoshi had grown furious with the law being against him. Despite countless incidences of Mario ejecting himself from Yoshi, leaving the green dinosaur to suffer the agony of bottomless pits, never did Yoshi qualify for insurance payments to cover the costs of recovery from those falls. Failing to collect insurance money, Yoshi sued the insurers, but lost. Then, Yoshi tried to sue Mario, despite a want to preserve their friendly relationship regardless of abuses, for the intentional self-serving abandonment of him. Yoshi lost that lawsuit too. Yoshi reconciled with Mario, but the ejection abuses continued, and Yoshi realized there was no legal recourse to stop them. Thus, Yoshi opened a crime ring, consisting of highly hallucinogenic water sales, racketeering, and selling firearms to Bowser. Yoshi failed to report any of this on his income tax returns for obvious reasons, thus engaging in tax fraud. Whilst keeping his public friendship with Mario, Yoshi secretly engaged in hedonistic behavior and facilitated the capture of Peach on multiple occasions. Yoshi was a twisted mind, wanting to behave with one they had always seen as a friend and hero, but seeking cladestine revenge against them and some form of recompense at the same time.

Does the new Cats movie trailer weird you out?

It was the original ominous Latin chanting, I'd imagine.

Serious part: Though I highly doubt they actually had one. That nonsense started with the big nationalism movement in the 18th century (at least in Europe, don't know about anywhere else), where they just took compositions that already existed and said "yup, that's our song now" or forced people to compose one.

What do you think a black hole would look like from up close?

17 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Has anyone tried to depict what it would be like if Batman took on the Kira case?

I don’t know why this popped up on my recommended, I don’t even watch Death Note, but:

As for the question above, because Oedipus.

Why do I enjoy eating things that are so sweet they make me sick?

Perhaps. Unless you're into raep-stuff.

Will you pick your house in Three Houses based on the characters, color, or animal associated with each one?
I myself like eagles the most, while blue is my favorite color, while the Golden Deer has the most interesting characters to me. It's a dilemma, I tell you...

I picked Golden Deer because there's a Claude in Spyro but not the other two and archer lord. So I guess characters.

Are crack pairings called that because anyone who honestly thinks they make sense is probably on crack?

Because you're all friends.

Why does my Nina Tucker mii in Tomodachi Life feel the need to fight everyone?

For reference, this is what she looks like:

latest?cb=20170828205440

She has gotten into a fight with Berkut, Sigurd, Emmeryn, Yang from RWBY, and presumably God himself.

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH RAGE IN THIS 5 YEAR OLD?

I did and yeah.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH RAGE IN THIS 5 YEAR OLD?

Well doesn't her father turn her into a dog? I'd be pretty rage filled too.

There are crack pairings, are there weed pairings or booze pairings or meth pairings?

Yes. Weed pairings are pairings that nobody wants to see posted but they keep on coming anyway... just like weeds (those SamusxRidley rule 34s that scarred a friend for life when he did a search for Ridley without safe-search, or the King Harkinian x Dr Robotnik one that got me under similar circumstances when trying to find a picture to edit of King Harkinian). Booze pairings are pairings that seem okay at first... but when you think about them they're scary enough it's sobering (Thanks to the fact it's not addressed outside DLC they are related, Corrin x Azura will likely be this for anyone who doesn't know) Meth pairings are sort of like crack pairings... but much like a large difference between meth and crack is that meth is entirely manmade, a meth pairing is 100% artificial. I say this not because they're fictional, but because they are produced with characters who should by all rights never meet because not only are they not in the same fictional realm, but they aren't even in one that is likely to crossover, and even if they did aspects would conflict. For instance, picking a pairing between Conan the Barbarian and Samus from Metroid.

When is Nintendo going to give up the facade and admit Master Hand is Glover and Crazy Hand is Cross Stitch? I mean they're even a normal right glove and a crazy left glove and Master hand reuses Glover's fist slam, walking on fingers, slap, and his bullet shot even resembles the animation when Glover uses spells. Top this off with those paint balls/regular balls the guys throw like Glover did with the rubber balls that were in reality transformed crystals in Glover back on the N64... it's very obvious the two are just those guys from a 3rd party multiplatform game.

Maybe after they rerelease that obscure game first.

If soap smells good but tastes horrible, how do we know poop doesn't taste like candy?