• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ignatz: "Let me paint you like one of those French girls."
Bernadetta: "*faints*"
Ignatz: "Perfect!"

Almost perfect. France does not exist for them. For a serious answer I'm thinking bonding over being bookworms in the library and they're probably gonna move pretty slow because they're both shy. Their kid might inherit some art skill...

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What's the point in recruiting students from other houses?

So you can be Rezzy and clear out Deer Forest.

Rezzy07/31/2019
On my run Golden Deer is just about empty, because I've recruited all his students to Blue Lions

What happens if you try to smoke hemp?

Burger King. That'd be a whopper of an event, and there isn't much that would help. Walmart could at least provide you with a lot of things you'd need get through the birth and keep yourself and the baby healthy until you get to the hospital. Provided you giving birth isn't livestreamed onto all the TVs on display at the Walmart, then Burger King is better.

What is killing my tomato plants?

The thing that kills tomato plants.

Why do I feel so disgusted when some people say you need to speak English in America? If they love English so much, those unpatriotic traitors should be deported to England. True Americans speak American in America.

The same height a human can jump.

Can Nintendo stop deleting videos with Nintendo music in them?

Brawlbrstms3 got deleted yesterday and I'm scared the same thing will happen to Masterenex especially since their extension of Twilight of the Gods got deleted.

59 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Brawlbrstms3 got deleted yesterday

Actually happened like a month ago. And yes ugh so annoying I hate it!

Should we protest Nintendo taking their OSTs off youtube by uploading them using this image instead of art from the game in question?

Image result for mario middle finger

Yes.

27 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Actually happened like a month ago.

No, it happened yesterday since I was listening to the OST for Octopath on his channel two days ago.

If Nintendo doesn't want us uploading osts on YouTube, why not make a streaming service like Spotify where we can stream osts from games they made?

Yes because a witness or someone can find it and tell the police.

Is it true the phrase "pissed off" originated from someone's dog peeing on a map?

From The Phrase Finder:

It may depend on which side of the pond you find yourself. In the UK, it means drunk; in the US, it means annoyed and angry. (Someone else will have to supply origins....)

And not just which side of the pond. Pissed means drunk in the U.S. as well, sometimes, so getting pissed might very well mean getting drunk. Or, in the U.S., getting very cross. All these words or phrases, brassed off, browned off, ticked off, pissed off, all coming into favor after World War II, seem like obvious variations on a theme, the pissed off phrase suggesting what often happens in the U.S. Make the phrase more vulgar and it may be more forceful. Alternatively, sometimes a phrase is toned down to make it more acceptable, as in, "I'm freakin' mad at you!" Or, "I kicked him in the a s s on general principles" can become "I kicked him in the butt...." Nowadays, such euphemisms often go by the board. SS

alcohol inhibits a chemical that stops us producing unnecessary urine - hence why people p a lot when drunk - drunk = "pissed" or "p-d up". there is an expression for really angry - "pissing blood" - as if the person had ruptured something. so being "pissed off" is to be angry. US usage of "pissed" appears more commonly the latter.

So, apparently not.
---

What is the point?

Sneeze smells more acceptable than farts to most people. I like smelling both.

What is your favorite juice?

Because the backseat gaming virus has infected them tenfold to the point they started to enforce it.
I hear it's even worse than the FE fanbase (seriously, watch almost any FE Let's Play on YouTube and check the comments. It's atrocious).

Why is backseat gaming even a thing?