Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

About as long as it took her to dive head first into the ground back in Plegia.

What is your favorite table top game? Could be role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons, card games like poker or Pokémon, or boardgames like chess or Risk or Battleship.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

We are so stupid that we ran out of stupid questions to ask.

Smell your toes. What other odors do you smell besides the toe smell?

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Where would Sigurd fit in?

Sitting there with a horrified look on his face like "I stay away from that stuff and it makes Deirdre's clothes fall off. Not that it's always a bad thing..." and Deirdre punches him. Might joust on horseback with Jeralt. Actually yes he totally does.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why do I get the feeling that Sigurd wouldn't make dad jokes if he survived FE4 and raised Seliph?

Maybe because he somehow doesn't like groaner puns?

If it's Wednesday and we're discussing the secret formula and it's not raining, how much money does Misty owe the pimp?

Uh... I don't know? *gets sprayed with Tartar sauce*

2 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I drink so much I desperately need to pee.

Relatable.

If I build a petrol-fueled robot-lookalike of someone you know and pilot it from the inside, pretending to be that person, but giving away my true identity multiple times, would you be dumb enough to fall for it?

No, as I would probably be asking questions on a wide variety of things depending on the situation, and would be able to tell that something was off even before you gave away your identity. And no, I wouldn't play along because I actually want those questions answered. I have work to do, dammit!

How well does a printer scan in pencil?

Pretty well, the only reason I ink my drawings before scanning them is because of erasing construction lines, pencil shows up.

Who does Dorte the horse belong to?

Because the Loptyr cult is breeding two males together now with the aid of dark magic. They must be stopped.

What do the demonic beasts eat when they're not eating their victims? Do they hunt? Are they like bears?

They probably eat each other. Or random villagers.

21 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Who does Dorte the horse belong to?

"Dorte the Horse is too divine to be owned by anyone! In fact, he/she is the one who owns the monastery! They just don't know it yet!" ~ Dorte the Horse

Why the heck am I trying to turn a completely inconsequential animal into a memetic badass?

Edited by DragonFlames

HOLY CRAP! IS THAT ECLIP-

Oh, wait. It's just someone using the same avatar.

Anyway, I believe that the music is good.

Is "Iihaa!" one way to say "Yee-Haw!"?

I believe that I don't want to click on a random youtube link that I don't know what it is.

*ninjad*

Yeah, probably

Which of the three house leaders would have the most amusing reaction to seeing themselves on TV and why?

Edelgard be like "Goodness, this is what I will look like in five years? I'll turn myself over to the fashion/hair police right now!"
Meanwhile Claude is like "Who's this handsome fellow? Oh, that's me! Ha! Nice."
And Dimitri "What the heck is up with that hair? It looks like noodles... Wait, that's supposed to be me...?"

How many people does it take to construct a skyscraper-sized ceiling fan?