Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

"What's Long Island? And ice in tea? Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Is that really how the peasants drink it? Rrrgh." *annoyed huff* *minor feather fluff threat posture* 

Will any of my ficverse OCs get to answer a question here again?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I think you're getting RNG-screwed.

Why do I envision Maya (Raphael's sister) as looking like Catherine Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist?

This is what she looks like, btw:

latest?cb=20170308170006

Hey, that might fit! She might have blue eyes, big bro Raph has yellow ones tho.

Should I attempt to make a music mashup of Tempest of Seasons with snow/wind/scorching sounds like sounds of each season in it?

Not an answer, but:

21 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Hey, that might fit! She might have blue eyes, big bro Raph has yellow ones tho.

In the anime, she lifts up a piano with one hand.

That's probably a contributing factor.

I'd say Olivier Armstrong, but Olivier is a bit too old to be Maya.

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Should I attempt to make a music mashup of Tempest of Seasons with snow/wind/scorching sounds like sounds of each season in it?

Yes.

Why did they gave "Three Houses" such a stupid name? They came up with "Seasons of Warfare" for the special edition name, so they could have used that instead. "Fire Emblem: Seasons of Warfare" sounds so much more badass than "Fire Emblem: Three Houses."

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yes.

Why did they gave "Three Houses" such a stupid name? They came up with "Seasons of Warfare" for the special edition name, so they could have used that instead. "Fire Emblem: Seasons of Warfare" sounds so much more badass than "Fire Emblem: Three Houses."

"Fire Emblem: If" says hi. And I guess they wanted to more accurately describe the setting.

And I will try to do that music mashup and send it to you.

Why does Corrin's dragon form look so stupid?

It is for cheering us up so we will laugh when we see our mom died. I am sure Mikoto would rather see our laughing face instead of us bawling our eyes out.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

"Fire Emblem: If" says hi. And I guess they wanted to more accurately describe the setting.

Yeah, thank goodness that was changed to "Fates." "If" just sounds so squeaky and un-Fire Emblemy.

If they want to more accurately describe the setting, then "Three Thrones" or something epic would sound better. "Houses" just... sounds kind of lame to me.

It is dangerous, and sometimes dangerous is fun.

Why did I forget to ask a question in my last post?

Separating the specific aspects that combine together to make a complete character and giving each personality trait free roam to exaggerate themselves while simultaneously interacting with each other provides near limitless grounds for both humor and character inspection/analysis.

Also, four, you say?

Do Ike and Chrom have a vendetta against the ground?

I mean, both have had family members dying on it, one of them even dying/getting heavily injured because of it, so... yeah. I'd say it's a safe bet to make.

5 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

This is hilarious. XD

How gross does something have to be in order to get censored on network television?

Not really, no. It's just acknowledging memes, prioritizing builds (I think), and reminding Berkut of his sacrifice, doubling his resolve to make it worthwhile.

26 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I mean, both have had family members dying on it, one of them even dying/getting heavily injured because of it, so... yeah. I'd say it's a safe bet to make.

Huh, didn't think about it that way. No wonder they stab the ground so much.

28 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This is hilarious. XD

You're welcome! Webcomic is "Order of the Stick", by the way!

Does the protagonist of Myst do everything with their right hand?

They do because their left hand is dead. Like a reverse Dunban in a way...but I do think he can still use his right arm a little.

If decapitations are okay to show on TV, can I make a show that's made up entirely of gross bugs giving birth and various animals pooping?