• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I like to stimulate my nose and sometimes taste buds. If you do not use it, you lose it!

Ninja'd

I imagined Lucina being chased by an onryou. I am not really frightened since I am not the one being chased, and knowing Lucina, she can probably kick their ass with the power of Pointy Demon Spanker.

Would you eat your finger or whatever body part if it got chopped off?

Edited by XRay

I'm conflicted about the idea.  Older movies lik Joe vs the Volcano and  The Return of Godzilla taught me that things with skin or scales can be A Okay if they make contact but newer ones like Star Wars Episode III and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom taught me that it's super deadly.  So I don't know what to believe.

Deep down, did you ever want to try a Jill Sandwich?

I imagine head cheese is good, but I don't know about having THAT much in the form of a sandwich.

Is there now any reason at all that Francis York Morgan shouldn't be in Smash Bros.?  And if not, will all of the Goku fans please redirect their energy into getting this man in please?

You can't.

41 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Who's Francis York Morgan?

According to Google, he's from Deadly Premonition.

Am I the only person who isn't bothered with Mercedes's voice? If there's anyone from TH whose voice bugs me, it's Hanneman. He sounds a bit flat imo.

Hanneman is voiced by the same guy who voiced Igor in Persona 4 and Zuo Ci in Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends. He uses the same voice for all three characters. I personally don't mind as it fits the characters, but he's certainly no Cherami Leigh, that's for sure.

As for your question: I'm not bothered by Mercedes' voice, either. She may not be as convincing as, say, Annette, Dimitri, Sothis, or Marianne, but her voice isn't bad or annoying.
If you want an annoying voice, try Hyperdimension Neptunia's Compa in the original Japanese dub or Chie in Persona 4 Golden... hoo boy.

Related to Espurrhoodie's question: Why do people seem to dislike Flayn's voice?

People hate Flayn's voice? I thought her voice was pretty good for a newbie, same thing with Ashe and Raphael.

Am I considered "that asshole" if I use OP units for offensive teams but not defensive teams in Aether Raids?

No. You're just using what you think is best for you and suits your own style of play. In other words, you use the tools the game presents you with. Nothing wrong with that.
If people are reasonable, they'll understand that.

58 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

People hate Flayn's voice? I thought her voice was pretty good for a newbie, same thing with Ashe and Raphael.

I've seen some comments to that effect. For my part, I think her voice and acting is fantastic. It perfectly captures Flayn's character.

If someone offered you to dye your hair half-blue and half-yellow, would you do it?

Edited by DragonFlames

You have fun and live life outside of school, so you might as well as sleep at school if you are not doing anything important there. It is better than wasting your time sleeping at home.

What is a cat?

A transcended being too complex for mere humans to comprehend.

7 hours ago, XRay said:

You have fun and live life outside of school, so you might as well as sleep at school if you are not doing anything important there. It is better than wasting your time sleeping at home.

When DOES one do anything important at school?

Sex ed is like the only thing important that you need to learn about.

Why do spicy food make my butt feel warm while pooping but ice cream and minty foods do not make my butt feel cool while pooping?

Depending on the state; up to one year in jail, a fine usually around $1000, community service, probation, and a potential sexual offender registry.

22 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

If someone said you could never work a job in your life due to medical conditions, what would you do?

My uncle is unfortunately in this situation. He injured his arm at the last place he worked, and now he's unable to lift anything heavy. Even places like McDonalds and Walmart don't hire him, despite applying, because of this injury. The only way he earns cash is by selling model kits, which he can only do during certain parts of the year, and he only earns a few thousand dollars from doing so. That used to simply be a hobby of his, but know it's his only way of earning money.

He was a Tank Commander during the Cold War, by the way. Still has a model of the tank he drove.

Is it true that a light bulb only breaks when you turn it on or off, and if you left it on indefinitely, without any disruption in the electricity, it would never go out?

There's a lightbulb in a museum somewhere that's been on for like a century, contact that museum and ask them.

How does the statement "It's impossible to lick your own elbow" make you feel?

Yes. Sometimes, metaphors go over someones head.

Are Swordfish Dolphin Paladins the good counterpart to Evil Laser Sharks? (I legit had a dream about this a week ago)