• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Si.

Do Rocky Mountain oysters taste good?

49 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

?

That is the shortest question I have seen.

Probably joined Kellam.

What is your favorite ball sport? American football, basketball, baseball, soccer, rugby, cricket, tennis, volleyball, or something else?

50/50, since it seems that a new Fire Emblem game comes out every two years. Whether it's a remake or a new game is really a coin flip at this point.

Why does no one on the Illinois/Indiana interstate follow the speed limit?

Depends. If you like warm weather, hell is probably better. If you like cool weather, you might want to stay in this reality for cold dark emptiness of the far future of our universe.

If you found out that all the world's gold is actually just poop from some mythical creature, would you still touch, wear, and eat gold?

In the third Tellius Fire Emblem game Fire Emblem: Sunset Shores.  In which we meet with said fish Laguz who are basically merpeople.  A significant subplot being a retelling of The Little Mermaid when it's revealed Soren was secretly a fish Laguz for many years trying his best to win Ike's affection.

15 hours ago, XRay said:

Depends. If you like warm weather, hell is probably better. If you like cool weather, you might want to stay in this reality for cold dark emptiness of the far future of our universe.

One problem with that, Hell has now frozen over so I can't imagine it would be much warmer than the dark emptiness.

If setting off nukes causes nuclear winters, why don't we set a few off so we can reverse global warming?

I suggested sanitizing China and Russia with the cleaning power of American nuclear missiles to protect the rest of the world from being soiled by totalitarianism, but people just dismiss me as a neolibcon. We would kill 3 evil birds with 4,000+ nukes 1 button press AND complete the denuclearization process that some of our peace loving voters want us to achieve. There is no better way to get rid of the Axis of Evil, reverse global warming, and denuclearize all at the same time. And we would finally be able to give the Cold War the hot climax it deserves.

Does Fire Emblem have any nukes? The closest thing I can think of are siege tomes.