Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Wear my underwear over my pants and bring justice to the classroom.

Which animals do you feel guilty about eating?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Make sure the protein from protein shakes come from milk and not tadpoles, unless that is the type of boys you are trying to attract.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

They have a royal family? I am pretty sure they guillotined all or most of them a century ago.

What brand/franchise/series/game do you want to see to cross with Fire Emblem? I want to see a cross between Advance Wars and Fire Emblem. I love the idea of building throw away units, capturing buildings, CO powers, and putting a CO into a unit.

Edited by XRay

Nope.

Since people were able to breed foxes to be more like dogs, is it possible to breed lions to be more cuddly like cats? Or even better, breed lions to be more like dogs?

Lions are still huge and weigh a lot, so they could accidentally hurt you without actually meaning to when you try to cuddle with them.
Not to mention that foxes and dogs are closely related to one another, while cats and dogs... aren't.

Fun fact: cats and dogs "hate" each other due to them misunderstanding each other's body language. Wagging your tail, for example, means "stay away, I'm angry" to a cat, while it's "I want to play" to a dog. So if a cat wags its tail at a dog, the dog thinks the cat wants to play when it in fact is threatening the dog to stay away, or else the claws come out.
If a cat and a dog grow up or live together for a long time, however, they learn to understand each other's body language, which is why there is rarely a problem with having both a cat and a dog.

If you had a pet fox, what would you name it?

QB, named after nine tailed foxes from Japanese mythology. It is gender neutral, so it can work for both boy or girl fox.

Alternative female names include Tamamo no Mae (Tacchan for short; demon fox from Japanese mythology), Marian (fox girl from Disney's Robin Hood), and Selkie.

Alternative male names include Kaden and Robin Hood.

What would you name your first child?

Oliver if it's a boy, Sophia if it's a girl. After the protagonists of my unpublished Fire Emblem-fanfic-turned-actual-story.
But let's face it: The day I get kids is the day Christmas and Eastern happen on the same day.

What does innocence actually mean?

It was finally in playable condition, you've been working on it for a long time, and you want feedback on what was done right and what to improve.

Why does no one comment on the spin Ben Kenobi does in his first/last fight with Darth Vader?

It is not a fight. It is a friendly joust between two old friends like how two male bonobos would fence in the wild.

What animal would you like to transform into, like how Sirius can transform into a dog and McGonagall can transform into a cat? I want to transform into a dragon, but if it is limited to nonmagical creatures, then I will pick maybe peregrine falcon or some type of bird.

Those who do got executed for inquisitioning the Inquisition. Like, how dare you talk smack and question the official smack-talking questioner? Off to the gallows you go!

Do you like sniffing fur?