• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

If so then I'm just as ruined. Because on you saying that I'm already hearing the "DK Rap (JP Version)" he uploaded.

If a Thracia remake gets announced instead, will @Espurrhoodie eat a burbger from mcdongfals while wearing a Thanos mask instead?

Spoiler

I can't eat a burbger from McDongfals since there isn't one in my area, but I can eat a burger from McDonald's!

Why do I have the urge to make horrific song covers that sound like I'm having a mental breakdown?

Depends on when they feel like it. *trollface*
When someone wants to do something, they'll do it. The exact moment of the action is a little hard to pinpoint without mind-reading powers or clairvoyance, though.

What conditions need to be fulfilled for you to judge a song as "the worst"?

The name derives from an angel  from Judaism.  In Fire Emblem context?  Probably the same place Durandal and Aurgelmir come from, it just sounded cool. 

Spoiler

Of course we all know the significance of Ephraim and Eirika having Siegmund and Sieglinde.

If Espurrhoodie will eat a peeled orange for a Geneaology of a Holy War remake, and a McDonalds hamburger for Thracia 776 being chosen, what will she eat if it's a remake of Binding Blade?

No. Slytherin is cooler because You-Know-Who is a stronger villain.

Would you make Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley kiss each other if you wrote a fanfic about them?

Probably.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:41 AM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

If Espurrhoodie will eat a peeled orange for a Geneaology of a Holy War remake, and a McDonalds hamburger for Thracia 776 being chosen, what will she eat if it's a remake of Binding Blade?

An unpeeled tangerine, mind you, not a peeled orange.

As for that, Idk, someone choose for me.

How did Dimitri not grow any facial hair during the timeskip? Considering that Lambert had facial hair, it's likely that Dimitri has the genes to grow facial hair.

That and I'm pretty sure that personal hygiene wouldn't be on Dimitri's mind.

Because she's having an existential crisis and thinks she's a goat.

6 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

How did Dimitri not grow any facial hair during the timeskip? Considering that Lambert had facial hair, it's likely that Dimitri has the genes to grow facial hair.

That and I'm pretty sure that personal hygiene wouldn't be on Dimitri's mind.

Maybe he's still not old enough for scruff? Some men get it early, others later. I think.

If Edelgard thinks she's a goat, would Mozu think she smells like one?