• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If she gets a crit, then yes. Unless it selects one of her other quotes.

Why is showing someone the middle finger called "flipping the bird" when there is no actual bird-flipping involved?

Because you're telling them to "perch" upon said finger, as the gesture originates from the procedure for a prostate exam. (No really)

Why do they make bras for hens but not shorts?

They do that?!? I had no clue.
As for the why... uh, because they want to hide the delicious chicken breasts?

2 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Because you're telling them to "perch" upon said finger, as the gesture originates from the procedure for a prostate exam. (No really)

Interesting.
Expressions such as these have the weirdest origin stories sometimes...

Why do you think it is that IntSys always includes some really, really bad units in comparison to everything else in FE?

It is not for safety of the death row inmate, it is for everyone else. You want the needle to be clean in case someone innocent is stabbed.

I can poop diarrhea/blood, poop air (i.e. fart), and poop poop. How come I cannot poop plasma and complete pooping all four states of matter?

They can use human condoms, although I guess that is closer to pasties for cows.

Why do we call birds birds instead of calling them dinosaurs?

That was the fun in blackbird pies, seeing which ones would come out alive and which ones wouldn't.

Why is it that people of Judaic faith like to name their kids Moses, people of Islamic faith like to name their kids multiple variations of Mohammed, but people of Christian faith seem to rarely name their kids Jesus?

Yes, but only temporarily. Once all the red dye is gone, you get all of your soul is back.

Fire Emblem got dancers and singers to refresh people. What other entertainment professions can refresh people? The only other profession that I can think that works on a battlefield is maybe a masseuse/masseur to massage the fatigue away.

How about a stripper to encourage a pair to get an S support and make a child unit? Although no guarantees the child unit won't be the stripper's instead...

What if Sothis likes pancakes but she's too shy to ask for them?

They taste like Celica and if you ate them you'd be a cannibal.

Why did Facebook make a very cheesy "faceversary" video celebrating me making an account exactly 10 years ago?