• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because it sounds stupid if a person actually laughed like that in real life.

You like split pea soup?

Every (real life) spell I've ever came across in paranormal research that had even the slightest taboo to it came at a horrific price, whether it meant sacrificing a blood relative that you legitimately love (as opposed to a douchebag relative), being cursed with the need to subsist off human flesh in exchange for the power, selling the soul, a drastically shortened lifespan (where have I heard that before?), or a descent into madness... or even multiple such prices. So the real question would be... would I have already, willingly or otherwise, paid the price?
If in the context I have nothing more to lose... then I'd have no reason not to. If in context the first such use would even possibly incur a price I was unwilling to pay... then I'd most likely never use it.

What would happen if someone went to a Halloween party dressed as Simon Belmont and started throwing holy water at any guest dressed as a monster?

This one.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Because you have the ability ''non-thinker'' equipped, which takes of 20% of your HP when you think.

That's the one Useless Ability I don't want to have...

What's worse: An ability you didn't want but does nothing, or an ability you wanted turning out to have negative effects?

Because IS is still working on the radically different Classic and Casual versions.

• Casual is a lighthearted story of heroism and love, with a censored mode for those who'd rather do without the visuals. You're a tactician whose job it is help your generals in the field, an assortment of parallel-dimension versions of classic FE characters and 2 OCs, all of whom are native to the Kingdom of Erosia, and are fighting against the Schadenfreude Empire.
    • As your position rises in the military, feel free to do things like strip all spending on armor to just sheer underwear, your commanders will fight valiantly to victory any way.
    • Likewise, if you spot an enemy general who looks beautiful, go ahead and order they be captured. Subject them to being whipped with whipped cream and then personally finish the torture by licking it all off their bare bodies if you want. Although if torture isn't how you want to recruit someone, sweet words and chocolates while they're behind bars works too.

• But Classic will allow the people you haven't bonded with enough to die forever, often in gruesomely brutal ways. Resurrection is possible, but it requires: corrupting necromancy; the wooing of other people only to then sacrifice them to bring back another; or that you give up your own life shortly after one last embrace with your returned beloved.
    • Such is life in this other world, the Blighted Domain of Sans-Magnushumanitas. This is a place in purest anarchy, where might makes right, and the only thing that triumphs over might, is the power of temptation. You're a wretched soul awash in poverty and pain. Climb your way to the top through the one thing you have- charm.
      • Squeeze the bodily fluids out of a top-ranked warlord if you dare to rise that way, it will be very challenging at first when they have so many others dicks and wenches to choose from. Or, if you've the bellicose talent to guide them to the high ground, find a far lesser man or woman far easier to attract, and as you lay besides them, teach them night-by-night how to become the universal conqueror. And go ahead, try to draw in multiple violent lovers, but do be careful, they might abandon you if they find out how far your whoring goes, and it'll be certain they'll sever the heads of the others who rode you.

Do you believe in love quadrangles? 

You haven't seen true convoluted until you've experienced the love dodecahedron.

In all honesty, though: no, no I don't. Love triangles are already bothersome in stories and I try to avoid them like the plague when I write mine.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Because IS is still working on the radically different Classic and Casual versions.

• Casual is a lighthearted story of heroism and love, with a censored mode for those who'd rather do without the visuals. You're a tactician whose job it is help your generals in the field, an assortment of parallel-dimension versions of classic FE characters and 2 OCs, all of whom are native to the Kingdom of Erosia, and are fighting against the Schadenfreude Empire.
    • As your position rises in the military, feel free to do things like strip all spending on armor to just sheer underwear, your commanders will fight valiantly to victory any way.
    • Likewise, if you spot an enemy general who looks beautiful, go ahead and order they be captured. Subject them to being whipped with whipped cream and then personally finish the torture by licking it all off their bare bodies if you want. Although if torture isn't how you want to recruit someone, sweet words and chocolates while they're behind bars works too.

• But Classic will allow the people you haven't bonded with enough to die forever, often in gruesomely brutal ways. Resurrection is possible, but it requires: corrupting necromancy; the wooing of other people only to then sacrifice them to bring back another; or that you give up your own life shortly after one last embrace with your returned beloved.
    • Such is life in this other world, the Blighted Domain of Sans-Magnushumanitas. This is a place in purest anarchy, where might makes right, and the only thing that triumphs over might, is the power of temptation. You're a wretched soul awash in poverty and pain. Climb your way to the top through the one thing you have- charm.
      • Squeeze the bodily fluids out of a top-ranked warlord if you dare to rise that way, it will be very challenging at first when they have so many others dicks and wenches to choose from. Or, if you've the bellicose talent to guide them to the high ground, find a far lesser man or woman far easier to attract, and as you lay besides them, teach them night-by-night how to become the universal conqueror. And go ahead, try to draw in multiple violent lovers, but do be careful, they might abandon you if they find out how far your whoring goes, and it'll be certain they'll sever the heads of the others who rode you.

Amazing XD
Thanks for the good laugh!

Why did towns do?