Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Handstand.

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Because your Crest of the Beast is finally doing the curse. Your teeth are becoming fangs!

The canine I got pulled last year is finally coming in, so it's funny you mention it like that.

Why is it that whenever I hear or see the word bee, this song gets stuck in my head?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I have had chicken pot pie with just the filling in a can without the pie. Pot pies can be served without pots if you get the ones that have a bottom crust; you still need to bake it in a cup/bowl though.

You like beef pot pie?

Any "luxury" vehicle that regular people can afford to buy. If regular people can afford a "luxury" vehicle, that vehicle is plebeian and not luxury. Mercedes, Lexus, Lincoln, etc. are all plebeian trash. A true luxury vehicle is unaffordable for the vast majority of people. Top of the line Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Bugatti, etc. are what I would consider luxury vehicles (entry level models of those brands do not count as luxury vehicles, those are for plebeians).

You like shepherd's pie?

A ruby-red stick of... something... that I've never tasted, but want to try just once, even if I likely wouldn't like it. It grows in the ground, maybe like a leek? Its leaves are poisonous I recall, whether they actually harm humans or only taste bitter I forgot. Popular in the American South, but I'm aware Britain knows of it too. Outside of pies- sometimes accompanied by strawberry as complementary flavor I think- I never hear of it be used in anything.

Want to binge watch all of the 70 new Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas-themed movies with me? 

Not sure. Maybe.

What is life's greatest illusion?

48 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

I've never heard of rhubarb.

What is rhubarb?

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A ruby-red stick of... something... that I've never tasted, but want to try just once, even if I likely wouldn't like it. It grows in the ground, maybe like a leek? Its leaves are poisonous I recall, whether they actually harm humans or only taste bitter I forgot. Popular in the American South, but I'm aware Britain knows of it too. Outside of pies- sometimes accompanied by strawberry as complementary flavor I think- I never hear of it be used in anything.

I never heard of it either until I played Awakening. Sumia makes some pretty good rhubarb pie.