• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

A meme would ensue.

What is the nastiest pizza you have tried? I triedĀ greasy frozen Costco pizza twiceĀ and I had at least oneĀ hour long diarrhea sessions twice. The pizza was not that bad, it was just greasy, but the results were pretty nasty.

Down south there's this grocery store called Harris Teeter that has it's own brand of pizza, try imagining crust that actually tastes like plastic and you should have an idea.Ā  I honestly think I'd rather eat school cafeteria pizza again than have that a second time.

Which celebrities do you want to see mentioned in the "Famous Celebrities in the world of FE" thread?

My school cafeteria's pizza used bread that qualified as a sandwich, and we only had one flavor (ham and cheese). I'd have a better time imagining it as a sandwich instead of a pizza.

Are most bowling shoes really ugly by definition? I ask because I've heard people describe some experiences/objects as "bowling-shoe-ugly."

I have a poor fashion sense, so I am probably not the best person to answer. I think bowling shoes look fine, or at least the ones they have in the bowling alleys in my city.

How do you feel about Hawaiian pizza?

It's an abomination against God.

How is it that I wasn't scared by the movie Coraline or the video forĀ Bacterial ContaminationĀ (in fact, the latter is what made me want to become an animator) yet I got scared ordering popcorn at the movie theatre?

I am not sure, but I do know that people have different levels of scare tolerance and get scared by different things. Toy Story 4 had a few jump scares that got me; I think I was the only one in thatĀ movie theater who cursed.

Have you guys tried vegan pizza? There is a good pizza place that serves vegan pizza and vegan ice cream near downtown where I live, and they taste really good.

Edited by XRay

Coconut cream and other stuff. It tastes really good.

Did you know pizza is made of bread, tomato sauce, and cheese?

Because farting smells bad.

Why do I have so many games I need to finish? (For reference, there's TH, Astral Chain, DQ11, Okami, and Ni No Kuni. I think I'm set for the next year)

Gamers got to game.

When was the last time you went to a pizza place? What pizza did you eat?

I went to this place we have down here called Luigi's where me and my folks took my grandparents for the first time.Ā  I had a simple pepperoni because it was what I was in the mood for after having Rustica (sausage and spinach) twice before.

If every kiss begins with Kay, why isn't kiss spelled "Kaykiss"?

Because then you'd need another Kay. KayKaykiss. And then another, because the Kay itself begins with Kay as well, meaning you'd create an infinite amount of "Kay" prefixes, lengthening the word kiss to quite ridiculous degrees:
KayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKayKay [repetuntur in infinitum] Kaykiss.

I don't think many people could bear with that, honestly.

If your friend stole another friend's ice cream, what would you say?

The other friend spit on the ice cream, so you should give it back.

Do you think a pizza sandwich would sell well? Basically, it is just two pizzas on top of each other with the toppings side facing each other. Or would that be too gimmicky?

There's already a pizza version where one side is folded on the other and it's also really good. It's called Calzone.

Who should be the president of your country from ThreeĀ Houses?

I would vote for Edelgard, but only if she was my waifu in real life. If not, probably Claude since he seems the most friendly and with the best leadership skills and the exact opposite of Trump.

If you can respell or rename pizza, how would you respell or rename it?

I like the word the way it is.Ā  Gun to my head though?Ā  Probably peetza.

Why does the state of Alabama have a reputation for celebrating incest when Ohio is the only state in the United States that permits it as long as there's no parents involved?

Maybe Alabamians flooded Ohio and made themselvesĀ famous there.

What toppings do you hate on pizzas?