• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Seeing as I was invited, I would probably ask the person who offered to take me there what they were trying to expose me to.  This kind of depends on what kind of "gross" as well, like beetloaf or stuff that looks like it's a few days past its shelf life?

Why does the sound of a babbling brook make me want to babble?

So we could hold onto something while we eat it.

Why do I keep feeling like my voice is annoying to other people? Is it because sometimes I sounds normal and slightly deep then other times my voice cracks and I sound like a whiny five year-old? Do I just have low self-confidence? I'll probably talk in the video where I eat an unpeeled tangerine.

Being revived and forced to battle for your life by sadistic little kids is a sad fate indeed.

What type of foods can you find in Galar? Is there pizza?

Edited by XRay

I would ask him.

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

They fly now?!

Yes they do and tomorrow they are going to breathe fire!

How many demonic beasts does it take to change a lightbulb?

Because it's your creation and most likely not your first one.  Seriously who is proud of or looks back fondly on the first story/project thing they ever came up with?

What do you think a Fate anime with historically accurate servants would be like and what do you think the reception would be?

It'd be a niche anime, because popular animes all have magic or waifus or ninjas or pirates or creatures or all of those. Historically accurate animes don't get as popular.

Should Pro ZD hire a studio to make Chairem Anime, or use Saving Prince Horace as the anime instead?

To warn people to not to come to close.

Have you ever played fetch with a dog, but instead of a ball or Frisbee, you use a pizza as a Frisbee?

The duct taped banana that passes as "art" got eaten.

Would the Grinch be a better guy if every 5 minutes a dude wasn't singing a song about what a piece of shit he is?

I don't think anything would change.

Funny you mention that sing since I listened to it this morning.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Because the Lumbar Lordosis is weak, because humans shouldn't be walking on two legs:

Oh, wow. I was assuming that my scoliosis was getting worse.

Why do I like creepy Japanese songs witg traditional instruments so much?

Cause you have not heard of how awesome the real Creep is.

If you can order your pizza like how you order Subway/Chipotle, how would you make your pizza? What type of crust, sauce, protein(s), and toppings would you put on? For a meat pizza, I would order a thin crust, tomato sauce, and tell them put every meat option on the menu onto the pizza, double the amount of all the meat, and add mozzarella and parmesan too.