• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

We are bad at coming up with names.

How do you feel about barbecuing your pizza instead of baking it?

If I can weaponize my ass to shoot biochemical faecal weapons of mass exstinktion, then the food industry would be the new weapons industry cooking up great tasting food that will turn into great stinky projectiles.

Okay, last pizza question. Would you eat a pizza with a really hard crust in the shape of a hard taco shell, but instead of pizza or taco fillings, you have chopped burger patties and burger ingredients instead?

Because the only food they serve in hell is the horrible-tasting slush in Circle 3, where the gluttonous are. I got that from Dante's Inferno.

Any suggestions as to the final four aliens for Ben? His current arsenal is Big Chill, Heatblast, XLR8, Four Arms, Chromastone, and Cannonbolt.

Void Stalker and Tempest Wings would round out the classical five elements. Not sure about the last two. Maybe something relating to space-time continuum or magic.

Would you eat a barbecued lamb?

7 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Depends on the definition of "barbecued" in this instance.

The bottom of the cookie is charred/seared and almost black.

5 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Because the only food they serve in hell is the horrible-tasting slush in Circle 3, where the gluttonous are. I got that from Dante's Inferno.

Maybe I should just skip breakfast today, but I have a real estate license exam coming up. Maybe I will just eat some tangerines so my stomach would not grumble too much.

Edited by XRay

As in the bottom is almost charred/seared?  As long as it's just that then that should be okay.  Otherwise don't lose the juice.

If Monster Rancher got an anime movie released in the U.S. back in its time, what big pop song would you have liked to see it become attached to? (Ala how Digimon: The Movie became known for having All Star in it and beating Shrek to it's own meme.)

45 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

What could I liposuction from my body if I'm 105?

I read this as 105 in years old instead of pounds and was so confused for a second.

46 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Will we ever get a sequel to Miitopia/Tomodachi Life?

No, we will get a prequel.

Will there be a lesbian Barbie now that it's more socially acceptable to be LGBT? There was already a gay Ken.

Probably not considering that stuffy parents would complain. (I had no idea about gay Ken, though)

14 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I read this as 105 in years old instead of pounds and was so confused for a second.

If I was 105 years I'd be confused too.

Why is there a Vocaloud song about nuns doing weed?

There word "dumb" used to be a British word to define someone who was deaf or inarticulate.  Since it's considered politically incorrect to say nowadays (the British themselves use the word "dim" now instead) it pretty much became interchangeable with stupid m because if that.

Why is my birthday on a work day?

Dreams are supposed to be our subconscious telling us something.  It might be a symbol of your feeling of insignificance in comparison to others done to an exaggerated degree to where you question how you measure in comparison to your peers or that your perception of reality doesn't necessarily correlate with your actual physical surroundings and as such leaves you with a warped idea of what to expect from reality.  Being Eldigan's shoulder height?  Probably that you might have felt yourself as worth being observed by others in an FE4 or Heroes setting.  Hard to say without the full context.

Having worked in retail for about 9 years of my life, I can say that I have heard Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christnas Is You" approximately 1500 times (albeit with a sizable margin of error).  Why do I not have all the lyrics memorized?

Because it probably annoyed you on a subconscious level after the twentieth time that your brain blocked out every urge to even register the words anymore.

Would it be possible to untie someone's shoes without touching them?

Edited by DragonFlames