Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Maybe. I know Dumbo can fly.

Imagine an animal that you are afraid of the most. If we barbecued it, would you eat it? I am not sure if I can eat barbecued spiders.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Cause they think Taekwondo is magic.

If your barbecue can have any magical powers, what would that power be? I want my barbecue to magically produce barbecued food every time I lift the lid.

Maybe that is their plan. They get fat so we eat them and be fat, and then we turn into piggies while they become more buff, and then they overthrow us and turn us into bacon.

When was the last time you barbecued?

49 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

If pigs are so smart, how haven't they figured out they're being raised to be turned into delicious bacon?

Maybe it's because they've achieved enlightenment.  A form of pig Zen Buddhism if you will.  They have achieved a sense of happiness and content in the fact that they are being sacrificed to provide others with so much joy in the hopes that their flesh is given to others to feast upon.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:54 PM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

That would be pretty hard to do if it had to take place after Fallen Order.  Any time prior to Fallen Order, then you might have something.   In fact, in all technicality that game pretty much exists in the form of Star Wars Episode III on the PS2 and Xbox.

Time for a revision of my answer here, a game called Sith: Rising Order could in fact happen.  Spoilers for those who haven't seen Rise of Skywalker:

Spoiler

It could probably be about a young Ben Solo/Kylo Ren and his journey (or potentially another of his followers, a Knight of Ren) to embracing the dark side after leaving Luke on Ahch-To as he follows his desires under the guidance of Snoke and the other Sith Eternal and basically shaping him into the leader he becomes while following forcing himself to respect the mystery of the ambiguity of his new benefactors while the new Sith fleet on Exogol continues its production.

Anyway, since I was ninja'd,

6 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

When was the last time my glasses were clean?

When they were brand new.

Do libraries put bibles in the fiction or non-fiction section?

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

Maybe it was made in China. Got to check where your food comes from for safety.

Would you eat barbecued chocolate?

Wouldn't it be melted?

15 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe it was made in China. Got to check where your food comes from for safety.

I think they were made in Japan.

Why do dark Vocaloid songs sound so good?

Oh no! I hope not.

If you have a magical barbecue that can relight the fires of life of whatever thing you put in it, would you put a corpse in it? Basically a magical barbecue that uncooks something back to life.

I do not know anything about Irish music, but if you are into whiskey, I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Spot Whiskey from Ireland. Their whiskeys are extremely smooth and are great on the rocks. I personally go without ice since I prefer it strong, but I do chill my glass in the freezer before hand. While Green Spot is their cheapest whiskey, it is still amazing to drink for dinner, on a casual night to relax, or just splash some into your recipe while cooking to impart extra depth and flavor. Yellow Spot is their mid range whiskey and it is a great for a mini celebration or as a gift. Red Spot is their most expensive offering I believe, but I have not tried it yet, but I definitely will sometime in the future.

Has anyone tried marinating their steak or meat for barbecue using whiskey? Talking about whiskey and barbecue is making me drool a bit.

Most likely. I mean, beer-batter fries are a thing. (I've had them before at a restaurant near Tahquamenon Falls while on vacation. Best fries I've ever had)

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I do not know anything about Irish music, but if you are into whiskey, I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Spot Whiskey from Ireland. Their whiskeys are extremely smooth and are great on the rocks. I personally go without ice since I prefer it strong, but I do chill my glass in the freezer before hand. While Green Spot is their cheapest whiskey, it is still amazing to drink for dinner, on a casual night to relax, or just splash some into your recipe while cooking to impart extra depth and flavor. Yellow Spot is their mid range whiskey and it is a great for a mini celebration or as a gift. Red Spot is their most expensive offering I believe, but I have not tried it yet, but I definitely will sometime in the future.

I'm not 21 yet, but I'll keep this in mind when I can legally drink.

Why does my dog keep running off with my aunt's underwear?

Now to be fair, I don't think many of us would actually notice if some secret organization secretly had their secret underground hideout in our neighborhood. I mean, a hypothetical reastaurant or bar on the other side of the street could be the secret meeting place of some kind of secret drug mafia and we'd be none-the-wiser, because part of being in a secret organization with a secret hideout is keeping those things... well, secret.

Take a shot everytime I said the word "secret" in the above brain diarrhea.

Why are we still calling them "Those Who Slither In The Dark" when they actually have a name?

Edited by DragonFlames