Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Same with me. I refuse to watch really long series because I do not have the patience nor attention span to watch them. I dropped Fate Stay/NIght, Magical Index/Railgun, Digimon, etc. I did watch the latest Digimon movies though. I think Shakugan no Shana is the longest series I have completed.

I was able to complete the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies and Star Wars movies (I have not bothered with the television portion), but that is only because they release one or two movies a year, and it is spread out over multiple years.

Would you barbecue Cthulhu if he was a tasty octopus?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I already fear what implications could follow if Cthulhu was dead as it is.  I have a feeling injesting a portion of him would result in me being transformed into a mini version of him or something equally Lovecraftian.

Why was Pecan and Cinnamon Special K the first thing I ate this year?

Go through your dictionary and pick out random words. As for the dressing, may I suggest ranch?

Why isn't moisturizer for your butthole a thing? Or is that just hemorroid cream?

Asking for a friend.

Kind of.

21 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

It's called lube and it's for naughty stuff.

Ah, yes. Let me just ask my grandma to buy anal lube for me next time she goes to the store.

Are Eldigan and Mami from Madoka Magica the same character? I mean (Madoka spoiler btw, and I guess Genealogy) :

Spoiler

They're both blondes that got aHEAD of themselves.

Mooks cannot kill the main character unless the main character's plot armor allows them to do so.

Since Gordon Ramsey is so good at grilling people, does that mean he is a barbecuing cannibal?

Hard to say, but probably a lot. Dimitri is kind of dim when it comes to the dark reality of the world.

How many Rheas does it take to barbecue Fódlan?

Judging by her final forms size and the size of the continent, I'm going to guess at least a million and that's assuming they all agree to exert the same amount of fire breathing power as one another.

How much sustenance can a goldfish provide?

No, but they can send a drone there instead.

Should we just barbecue the world's forest instead of chopping it down slowly just to get over how horrible humans are?