• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis (RA) commonly affect joints of the fingers. Trauma or injury to the finger, such as bruises, dislocations, and fractures of bone are all common causes of finger pain. This phenomenon, known as peripheral neuropathy, can also sometimes cause finger pain. - From the Googles, because I can't answer the question myself.

When was the last time you've been on one of those gym scooter things?

image.jpeg.b134d9e0e28ffe7acef94f11f0d74922.jpeg

I think they choose whether to celebrate on February 28 or March 1. Preferably the latter to avoid legal issues regarding buying drinks at 20 years and 364 days old.

Are there any works that keep track of the teeth a fictional character has lost in various fights?

Here's what I found on the web for: Are there any works that keep track of the teeth a fictional character has lost in various fights? https://tinyurl.com/uns4ewb

Here is a question: How many boards could the mongols hoard if the mongol hordes got bored?

Enough to create an armada twice to try to invade Japan.

What kind of cake do you like? I like ice cream cakes, although I am pretty sure the ice cream portion is not baked.

5 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Then we are the orange juice pulp of the world.

But that' just pulp fiction.

Unfortunate genetics.

Why didn't the pegasi accept crossdressed Hubert?

By becoming a moderator.

Wouldn't be a bad thing to feel like a million bucks since it implies you basically feel like a bunch of small pieces of paper that could be blown away by even just a small breeze that could basically scatter you everywhere with no hope of bringing yourself back together or that you might be easily flammable as the fires send your ashes up to the sky so that you might be cast into even more places that you might not have wanted to end up in?

Yeah, either that or you're code in a bank account.

Why do people say they slept like a baby when babies wake up every two hours because they shit themselves and now they're hungry?

Maybe because they literally did shit themselves.

How do you like to garnish your baked potato? I like to put bacon, cheese, bacon, chives, bacon, gravy, and more bacon.

Take the creative thoughts away from pure, innocent children, leaving them to drown in the crushing reality that is a world without the creatures you once thought real.

Oh wait, that;s SCHOOL!

Why aren't my puns a federal crime?