• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because they knew that nobody would play any of the other routes if they included one.
seriously, Type Moon, give your fans what they want already.

Why is it that the moment I convince myself that "nope, this game is BS", something awesome happens that pulls me right back in lately?

When Trump's fat ass dunk Doritos into Mountain Dew and licks and eats it as if he was eating Oreos.

Would you let Flayn bake?

I'm not sure marijuana exists in Fodlan.  If I came across her doing that though, I sure wouldn't because I don't want Seteth to feed me to the Immaculate One for doing something he wouldn't want her to be doing.

If Doritos came out with a cereal that was basically crushed Dorito pieces, what would you use as the "milk"?  And why would Mountain Dew be the best choice?

Not that I want to brag... but they are pretty darn big.
WARNING: NSFW STUFF IN THE SPOILERS

Spoiler

Image result for world's biggest mozzarella ball

If humans had orange skin and green blood, how much different would they view the idea of approaching Nacho Cheese Doritos and Moutain Dew as something to consume?

In stuff like Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, Marvel/DC, The Day the Earth Stood Still, and Men in Black, it's because those races all had the necessary vocal cords to be able to speak English after learning it while observing humans from afar.  Against all evolutionary paths that were set for them, they were somehow able to achieve it and thus found it possible to communicate with humans that way.

And if you're talking stuff like old Godzilla movies or Plan 9 From Outer Space, it's because back then most filmmakers didn't want to take the time to create a language barrier for humans to discover and just move the plot further along.

How well would a ship made of Dorito chips hold up in a sea of Mountain Dew?

The bags are created specifically to avoid the powder sticking to the sides, and packed with robots so the powder doesn't get stuck on sticky human hands.

What did the story meetings and writing sessions of Phineas and Ferb look like?

This might serve a reason where:

HhnXxXM.jpg

If someone's teeth was replaced with material that was basically really concentrated and hard Dorito chips that didn't immediately dissolve at contact with the tongue, how much Mountain Dew could that person drink before the teeth dissolved?

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

They have to keep drinking continuously for hundreds of years probably. It takes water a long time to erode rocks in nature.

Have you tried baking banana chips?

3 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

HhnXxXM.jpg

Science has an answer for everything.

They can be because they are 2 different words.

When are we going to get Dorito Pope Rhea as DLC for something?  Seriously she already has the perfect hair to promote Mountain Dew with and she would probably look good in Dorito bag clothing.

That would be something modders would have to do. It would be awesome.

Do you think Dimitri broke through baby gates and playpens when he was a baby?

Edited by Dragoncat