• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because Canada's national bird is no longer the Canada Goose but the Gray Jay/Whisky Jack/Camp Robber, therefore they don't have to be polite.

Why is GhebFe a thing?

People have tried, but the donuts were so delicious that would-be thieves were too busy eating them to drive away from the cops. Mmm, donuts...

What would Sothis's favorite TV show be?

She's too busy trolling Byleth by pushing the fart or sneeze button in public. She needs to stop that.

If a laguz wore pants would he wear them like this or like that?

Like them.

Did you know that Papa John's sells Fritos Chili Pizza?  It's described having hand-tossed original crust covered with chili sauce, real beef, fresh-sliced onions, vine-ripened Roma tomatoes and a layer of cheddar and real cheese made from mozzarella, then baked and finished with FRITOS Original Corn Chips for you to enjoy. What sort of variation of this do you think would be a good combination to place Doritos of any kind on?

• 2 weeks later...

No, I did not know that. I suppose I wouldn't mind a pepperoni variant, since that and cheese are really the only types of pizza I eat.

Recently, why do I keep ending up with food-related questions when I try to participate on this forum game?

Me?  It's because I'm trying to be Xray.  And it's working to a greater extent than I hoped.  Everybody else?  They might be able to say.

Did you guys see Onward?  Apparently this universe's version of Mountain Dew is Mountain Doom.  Do you think their version of Doritios might be something like Inigos?

I haven't seen it yet! I want to!

If I have 20 apples and you have 50 pencils and there are 10 pancakes on the roof, what color is the alien's hat?

This is a trick question, because aliens don't wear hats on a Saturday.

Also, did somebody say... delicious pancakes?!?
aefccnqvub331.jpg
The day a meme was born.

If I put a green liquid and a blue liquid into the same glass, how high are the chances of it exploding?
This is an emergency...

Sure. Forgiveness is important no matter the crime.

Why do I love getting creative with search engines?

Why are any of us here? 

Since Doritos Course of Destruction is a game that used to be free on XBLA but now a game that can only be played by purchasing a demo disc from an Xbox game magazine, is it safe to say this game is the most "appreciated in value" game ever?

I don't know, but Captain Crunch and the Crunchling Thief is gonna be remade.

Who ate all of Dimitri's cheetos?

Edited by Dragoncat