• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

She got lost on her way back from Brigid, where else would she get that forehead tattoo?

Why has the name Cedric been used for three magical characters?

Cedric Diggory the Hogwarts student (Harry Potter)

Cedric the Magician (Sofia the First)

Cedric of the Magic Crafters (Spyro the Dragon)

Because there is a Takumi = pineapple meme.
I've never seen a "Takumi" myself though, just heard of that one. They're like bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster.

Why is it that I seem to draw a blank whenever I see the combination of words "Fire Emblem Fates"?

Because fanservice and Fire Emblem were like brothers since the latter's inception.

That aside, here's my tinfoil-hat theory: Marth's name, when written in Romaji, is actually "Mars", as in, the Roman god of war. So, being based on a character from Latin mythology, and seeing how Roman soldiers and gladiators also wore no pants, I don't think it's too far-fetched an assumption to make, despite its apparent lunacy.

Why do almost all other lords wear pants?

They will probably star in a Light Novel romcom with a long title. The question above will pretty much be the title of that romcom. It would be named Shiritsuka for short. 

Will having the English VAs from Fire Emblem Three Houses sing "Imagine" in unison be a good idea?

Edited by Cron

Yes (if they own a giant drill car and can access said center of earth otherwise it is classified as unusable land and technically the property of whoever has the means to access and make use of it. If no one can it reverts to public land under section 3 of municipal code 208, which covers stupid answers to stupid questions).

BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE?

Probably like charcoal since Arvis really didn't want him to live to be served.  Otherwise he would have probably tasted like pork like most cannibal and serial killer accounts say, maybe seasoned a little bit with the ground beneath him.

Why do people ask what the measure of a man is when we have a height system that's been in place for a very long time?