Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because people like hating on things.

Why is three houses the best fe?

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

Who should I S-Support in my first playthrough when I get a switch?

Your favorite gal or guy if it happens to be one that Byleth can S support (Linhardt, Alois, Gilbert, Yuri, or Jeritza). Unless you’re playing as female Byleth in which case whichever guy you like the most or gal if that’s Edelgard, Dorothea, Mercedes, Rhea, or Sothis. I wouldn’t S support someone just to “save” them tho *cough* Marianne and Lysithea* cough. If you mean the best romance with Byleth, of the S supports I’ve seen, Annette’s is fantastic and Edelgard’s romance with Byleth is well developed, making it a nice conclusion.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yes, platonically. Like a father figure. He already has a wife and kids.

He also says he wants to be like your dad to you in your C support

34 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

How can you hate on a game you haven't fully experienced for yourself?

I dunno, but at least you're adknowledging that you are VERY unreasonable about Berwick Saga. I don't know how this question could apply to me, though. I am fair and judge with en even hand!

Because it has a well-developed plot.

Why do I want Berwick to get a port to the Switch?

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I dunno, but at least you're adknowledging that you are VERY unreasonable about Berwick Saga. I don't know how this question could apply to me, though. I am fair and judge with en even hand!

Well, to be fair, I've never criticized Berwick directly, since I've never played it. I just know that it's Kaga's work and I dislike Kaga's design philosophies. I may try it at some point though. It may surprise me. Who knows?

Because you are.

Why do I want a Tellius duology remake for the Switch?

Edited by twilitfalchion

Because you can play Three Houses now!

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Because you want people to play berwick.

(TBH it's mostly 'cause I wanna listen to Crusade at full speed and also see the animations...)

Why is Berwick Saga mostly logical except for one side mission where there's a trap-door in the desert and also a wyvern that can teleport?

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Well, to be fair, I've never criticized Berwick directly, since I've never played it.

I jest, I jest. You've been fairly reasonable.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I just know that it's Kaga's work and I dislike Kaga's design philosophies.

Wait, but haven't you only played FE4? I agree that FE4 is quite weak, and FE5 is Janky-I'd say Kaga easily outgrew both of these things in Berwick and TearRing, which is why I love Berwick so much. It feels like Kaga finally put everything together in a masterpiece.

Possibly-TBH, if emulation isn't an option for you, I'd recommend not buying PoR, just RD, since both are ludicrously expensive, and PoR's gameplay isn't good enough to warrant spending 100+ dollars-Watching an uncommentated walkthrough of it should be good enough. Radiant Dawn certainly is worth every penny.

Ninja'd.

Because Fodlan has no psychologists.

Why doesn't Claude need a psychologist?

Edited by Benice

Just now, Benice said:

jest, I jest. You've been fairly reasonable.

My bad then. It's difficult sometimes to tell when someone is joking through text.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Wait, but haven't you only played FE4? I agree that FE4 is quite weak, and FE5 is Janky-I'd say Kaga easily outgrew both of these things in Berwick and TearRing, which is why I love Berwick so much. It feels like Kaga finally put everything together in a masterpiece.

I've also played both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery. Ambush spawns and janky map design are a part of those as well, even if I still like them a fair bit more than FE4.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Possibly-TBH, if emulation isn't an option for you, I'd recommend not buying PoR, just RD, since both are ludicrously expensive, and PoR's gameplay isn't good enough to warrant spending 100+ dollars.

Except experiencing the games out of order is not an ideal situation. The story makes so much more sense when you play PoR before RD.

Didn’t ask a question, tsk tsk

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why does Edelgard need love and headpats?

Because WAHHH BACKSTORY 😭😭

If Yuri and Claude could support, they’d realize that together they would become the ultimate pranksters. So what prank would they pull?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've also played both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery. Ambush spawns and janky map design are a part of those as well,

Wait, but Kaga didn't make either of those-they were remakes based off of his first/third one-The problems were things that Kaga outgrew later on.
 I'd say that Berwick managed to avoid ALMOST all of Kaga's weirdness/Jankiness. There is one instance of ambush-ish spawns, but that's about it IIRC, and it's not particularly dangerous. It still sucked a lot... It's certainly much better than some of the things FE7 pulls in the lategame. [LOOKS ANGRILY AT VICTORY OR DEATH]

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The story makes so much more sense when you play PoR before RD.

Eh, watching an uncommentated playthrough is still viable. If he can emulate, then he should play it, but if he can't emulate, I'd think it'd be worth investing into RD but not PoR.

Why do I know how to hack Cookie Clicker?

Nope. I mean kinda. Still can't get fates to work, but i know how to use it.

What is probably supposed to mean. What are your true motivations for hacking cookie clicker?

2 minutes ago, Emmy said:

Nope. I mean kinda. Still can't get fates to work, but i know how to use it.

Oh, okay. I was hoping I could help, but guess not.

2 minutes ago, Emmy said:

What are your true motivations for hacking cookie clicker?

RcquNgM.jpg

What's a good question to ask?

56 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Is hector hard mode super hard?

It's considered one of the easiest in the franchise...Granted, it's considered easy because of Earlypromote Sain destroying everything +abusing godlike prepromotes that trivializes the game. I didn't do either of those things. And it is harder than most normal modes.

Been okay, how 'bout you?

Edited by Benice