• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Probably try to finish Radiant Dawn (or at least pull myself out of rout hell).

After that I'll continue with some FE4. I'm on Ch. 3 and I'd like to at least finish it one time since I started it a while back. Who knows? I may like it better this time around. It's certainly a better game than FE6 is.

Will you ever play FE4?

Probably not.there are some mean ambush spawns, but there's only a few truly awful ones. (Putting a save state at the start of every turn is also an easy way to mitigate problrms.)

Yes?

Either Three Houses or Awakening. Or FE7, because of its comprehensive tutorial (as much as people might complain about Lyn mode, it's perfect for first-time players, honestly). Path of Radiance was mine, so I guess that one works, too?
I'd say those games are good entry points.

How about you?

Path of Radiance, first and foremost. Even on its easiest setting, it teaches the player good strategy in a way that Awakening doesn't (or at least didn't for me). Great story as well.

After that, probably FE7. Like you said, Lyn mode is a great tutorial for newbies, and tbh I didn't really learn good strategy in FE myself until I played FE7, since permadeath was the only option. It forced me to learn and improve in a way that Awakening and Fates did not.

What is the most difficult FE game you've played?

Most difficult FE that I had fun playing (and what I would consider the second-most difficult I've ever played) was Radiant Dawn on Hard (Western Hard, that is). It was incredibly tough, but really fun... after I got to Part 2, because the Dawn Brigade is... oof. Especially on that difficulty. XD

Absolute most difficult was Fates Conquest on Hard... but the less I talk about that, the better.

And how about the next poster?

Casual when I want to grind and have fun breaking the game in half with OP skill combinations (like I mostly do in Awakening and Echoes) - Casual makes grinding much less of a hassle, believe me.
Classic when I just want to play through the game normally (like I do in Three Houses and FE12).

And the next poster?

Edited by DragonFlames

Classic because it feels great to take the win without anyone dying. Although I must admit to have never played casual mode before so who knows?

Why is are the only paired endings in fe6 with Roy?

Because Elibe has crazy girls, and Saij likes girls who are...In Sain. (I'M SORRY NO DRAGGY PUT DOWN THE KNIFE NOOOOO-)

Why did my brain go there?

Ninja'd again...

Edited by Benice