• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because Ike isn't very good in RD-Sometimes being static as a character is fine, but he ends up being the hero of the story. Uh, by the way, possible spoilers, but there is a Kaga-Tier bs moment in the final battle of RD, so I figured I should warn you:

Spoiler

Ike HAS TO LAND THE FINAL BLOW TO THE FINAL BOSS. Otherwise, she will regenerate all of her HP.

36 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Berwick is reviled? Really?
That's news to me, since anyone who's played these games that I know of talks about them very positively.

Well, nobody really wants to play KagaSaga because they're copypastas of FE in theory. Not that I blame anyone for thinking this, I was exceedingly skeptical when I started Berwick. And TRS is one.

41 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why did Lyn get overrun by Eliwood and Hector so badly in the story even though she's one of the three main lords?

Because she didn't get a good chance to shine in Lyn mode and is irrelevant to the plot outside of it, I guess.

41 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because you prioritize gameplay over story.

To be honest, Berwick's plot and cast are compelling enough to me that I'd enjoy it even if the gameplay weren't very good. Well, I guess Ward being very interesting helps Reese's case too.

Depends if it's a well-implemented avatar or not-I'd rather them be sorta like Kris in gameplay, though. Just not too OP. I mean, they're prolly gonna have avatars in everything since the games with avatars have been very successful.

Why do the Raze priests look like they're wearing Garbage bags?

OPQhNJV.png

Ninja'd!

Edited by Benice

They did that?
Oof.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because such is the way of an insomniac.

F

relatable.gif

Thanks.
Well, I did manage to sleep... for like an hour. X.X

How many pink turnips can I sell until every single individual in the entire world has at least enough to make their own pink turnip farms?

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why do I only bother growing sweet potatoes on my farm?

Because they're probably the most efficient for you.
Since I can't buy sweet potato seeds yet, I'm making do with mostly turnips, their pink brethren, and different kinds of flowers, but especially Play Grass (to keep Xiao happy). I also have five patches of farm land dedicated to growing food for my monsters (since that very usefully regrows constantly). Other crops I sporadically plant, depending on how much money I have to buy seeds with, or what season it is (since I am actually paying attention to that now. I have the ambition to win all the harvest festivals).

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Why do I feel somewhat sick?

There could be many reasons for that, even the weather.
Regardless of the cause, I hope you'll get better soon!

Why do I not feel tired despite sleeping for only an hour?

Hm...Girahim's fights are all quite fun, and Scaldera is a classic... But I'd say that for me, No. 1 and 2. are the Demise and WW ganon fights, respectively.

Favorite Zelda temple?

If I didn't the family having 4 wouldn't be fun.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Maybe, because pain is rough to deal with. Sorry about that.

Yeah but... I mean, if I cut something off to stop it hurting that's not solving anything. Because it'll just hurt more and I lose that part of my body. So it's the dumbest urge and yet it happens every time. Only way it'd make sense is if I could regenerate lost body parts and even then it'd probably be more efficient to let it heal.

What do sheep count when they want to go to sleep?

Because he's a very powerful boss.
Though it should theoretically be possible if you position your units right, and make sure those that attack him all have Nihil equipped (otherwise, you'll get Rage'd to death on the counter attack).

Why can I not think of any questions again?