• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because good gameplay and a decent story, given how barebones FE1 was. Too bad Desmume is even slower than PCSX2...

Why is it called the Wolfguard and not the Sedguard?

Depends. What are the side effects?

Why did I have a Dorothea x Petra dream despite not shipping them? (Until I looked at their supports after that dream 😂)

Edited by Sooks1016

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

yOu dIdN'T gEt tHe rEfErEnCe!?

What was the reference here? and how am I so stupid that I have to double post this because I didn’t put it in the original question

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

What was the reference here? and how am I so stupid that I have to double post this because I didn’t put it in the original question

I'm kidding really. But when I asked "are we gonna take it?" I was referencing the song "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister.

It was a pretty vague reference anyway, no worries.

------

Why should everyone listen to Earth, Wind & Fire's music?

Because water, earth, fire, air. Long ago the four nations lived in harmony, then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master of all 4 elements could stop them. 100 years later my brother and I discovered the new avatar, an air bender named Aang, and although his air bending skills are great, he’s got a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. But I believe, Aang can save the world.

How do I have that memorized? (I mean it might not be word for word but it’s close enough)

Because the blessing wore off in RD. I think they explain that somewhere, but I'm not sure.

Why am I usually unlucky with mounted units in FE (i.e. they never turn out as good as they should be)?

Edited by DragonFlames

Because RNG do be like that sometimes.

A small anecdote: I had a seriously speed-screwed Ike in RD at one point... so speed-screwed, he barely reached 30 by the time he got to level 20 in his PROMOTED CLASS.
So, yeah... RNG is a witch with a massive, capital B. XD

Why is PoR Ike so shaky?