• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because I’m in charge.

What do dogs dream about? My dog has some interesting facial twitches while she sleeps.

On 11/20/2020 at 12:00 AM, twilitfalchion said:

If you say anyone but Ninian, then you are wrong.

Hecking straight

Probably because you probably benched Seth, and the early game is generally harder, you don’t have access to the other units that trivialize the game, like Gerik or Saleh. I didn’t do that well in early game in challenging mode.

How are you enjoying the game?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Probably because you probably benched Seth, and the early game is generally harder, you don’t have access to the other units that trivialize the game, like Gerik or Saleh. I didn’t do that well in early game in challenging mode.

I didn't bench Seth, actually. Although I have been using him pretty minimally. I'll catch him up at the tower of Valni later though, if that lack of exp makes him too underleveled.

It's good so far. I like Eirika as a protagonist, although most of the cast so far hasn't been very memorable. But it's early on, so that may change. L'Arachel and her group seem interesting though. Gameplay-wise, I like it quite a bit. Map design in particular is very good so far. It really seems like there was a jump in quality from FE7 to FE8 in that way. Overall, it's been fun. Nothing spectacular, but that may change as I continue with it.

Oh, and Ephraim is a cocky jackass. I'll be doing Eirika's route.

What did you think of FE8?