Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Eh...I haven't played any that I'd recommend tbh. Maybe the Last Promise? But that has ambush spawns, so...

FE7 randomizer?

@Sooks btw, one hack I can absolutely recommend (that I forgot to mention) is Project Ember. I know you played FE6 not too long ago, but if you ever want to revisit it, I definitely think you'd want to try PE. It makes things a lot more manageable, IMO. No ambush spawns (barring a chapter or two), better units overall, Roy can promote early, etc.

Edited by twilitfalchion

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Reason no. 1

I think that this is my favorite theme in the game:

Spoiler

Followed by this banger:

Spoiler

And this:

Spoiler

Annnnd this as well:

Spoiler

Why do I feel so nostalgic for Undertale now?

Edited by Benice

Because you can never be over Undertale. And, we underestimate the impact of music in video games, when you enjoy the totality of a game, its music becomes a readily accessible record able to relay an aggregate sensation of itself and all non-musical qualities of the game which are so loved.

Is it okay to write fanfictions that include a character who is not an avatar, but is a supremely blatant super-specific to the writer self-insert, when you know self-inserts are so dang bad?

Depends what you do with it. Self inserts aren’t inherently bad.

How did Benice not include the best song in all of Undertale????

Edited by Sooks

Honestly without it, we wouldn't be able to fully appreciate the good.

So why did I have this one dream when I was a teenager about four young kids transported into the world of a Dungeons and Dragons campaign where they fought this dragon in an underground city full of pueblo architecture while the dragon looked like it was animated via stop motion model animation and when they defeated it, they saw the European depiction of Jesus looking down on them from one of the buildings and said, "Because on the path of the Lord, everyone is a winner!" before fading to black and then transitioning to a THE END screen like it was a movie from the 40s?