Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

You have to love something in order to successfully teach it.

That, and math teachers that used to be engineers tend to be weird.

3664402-138689442368.gifwC8mRoY.gif

Why did two mooks fall down despite no one attacking them?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Literally everyone's weird, just in different ways. *flashes back to how I watched Curious George till I was 12*

Did we ever find out what the man in the yellow hat's real name is in Curious George? Or did his parents just name him The Man With the Yellow hat because he had a yellow hat obsession?

I think his name was given in the Curious George movie but I forgot it. Either way, he does have a name, we just might not learn it because George only knows him as the man in the yellow hat.

If Buzz Lightyear didn't know he was a toy, why did he still freeze when humans were around?

Because toys have a natural instinct to freezing up when humans are nearby. This instinct automatically triggers the complete stillness of the entire body, while bodily functions and metabolism are reduced to minimum so as to not alert humans to the fact that the toys are in fact alive. The greatest advantage to this: the toy doesn't even need to be aware that it is indeed a toy.

Why are fire trucks red?

Edited by DragonFlames

He lives in Canada and moose go in houses all the time there.

In the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, why didn't the bear family just lock the door when they left?

They're bears. They probably thought they were threatening enough that most of the forest animals knew it would be a bad idea to break into their house. They also wanted to save money and didn't buy a door with a locking device.

Why do the people onscreen always have strange faces when pausing a movie or video?