• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Writing down your thoughts, I guess.

How does someone break a habit of randomly nail-biting? I'm... uh, asking for a friend who's fingers look like they've been through a blender and totally not for me.

Keep your nails trimmed at all times. You cannot bite your nails if they are not long enough.

If questions are not even sentient beings, how do questions get stupid if they have no intelligence in the first place?

Questions gain the essence of those who ask them. They do not live, but they do inherit the intent and underlying character of the inquisitor, which can include stupidity. And despite the best efforts of Socrates and modern scientists, the creation of a question-based lifeform has yet to come to fruition.

What word do donkeys use to insult each other?

They call each other ass.

Why do not humans not sniff each other's butts like normal animals do?

Probably if you got a mini one.

36 minutes ago, XRay said:

Keep your nails trimmed at all times. You cannot bite your nails if they are not long enough.

I somehow manage to bite my nails despite then being nonexistant.

(I'm serious about the nail biting thing, it's an actual problem I have, my cuticles are shredded, plz help)

Why do I keep having weird dreams?

Pick up the slack that your mom couldn't handle.

2 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I somehow manage to bite my nails despite then being nonexistant.

(I'm serious about the nail biting thing, it's an actual problem I have, my cuticles are shredded, plz help)

Non-serious advice: Rip your nails off and never let them grow back.

Serious advice: Put something over your nails to prevent you biting them, like fake nails or closed-finger gloves (don't try and get open fingered gloves, I'm sure you can guess why). You could also try putting tape or bandages over your nails so they're blocked off, too. Another suggestion would be chewing gum. Habits can be broken, but it takes some work. Don't think about biting your fingernails, but do think about how fingernails are made of the same stuff toenails are made of. You wouldn't go biting your toenails, would you?

If an imposter calls the person that they're posing as as the imposter, but the person that the imposter is calling the imposter is currently posing as another person who also happens to be an imposter, who's the real imposter?

13 minutes ago, indigoceans said:

Non-serious advice: Rip your nails off and never let them grow back.

Serious advice: Put something over your nails to prevent you biting them, like fake nails or closed-finger gloves (don't try and get open fingered gloves, I'm sure you can guess why). You could also try putting tape or bandages over your nails so they're blocked off, too. Another suggestion would be chewing gum. Habits can be broken, but it takes some work. Don't think about biting your fingernails, but do think about how fingernails are made of the same stuff toenails are made of. You wouldn't go biting your toenails, would you?

Hmm, I have a touchscreen stylus, think latex gloves would work so I can do things (such as eating finger food) without the worry of getting cotton gloves messy and use the touchscreen stylus for my tablet?

Frick I forgot about chewing gum, unfortunately, I pick at my nails using my fingers, so that won't work 100%.

Psychological stuff doesn't work real well for me, unfortunately.

Is the mom in The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That a bad parent because she allows her kids to go to the moon and stuff on their own with the Cat who may very well be an imaginary friend?

British! Cahnt mersenries reesursch geezer! Xenoblade has made me love that accent although I did go wtf at "geezer".

Who was Susan and why was she lazy?

Susan is female and she is lazy because she is not a hard worker.

Would the world be a better place if everyone got their own waifu/husbando dakimakura/pillow?