• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

You had free time on your hands, it sounds like a fun idea, and you can use the icons elsewhere.

Why hasn't there been a(n) sports/Olympics themed banner in Fire Emblem Heroes yet?

Because his entire character is a joke.

If Humpty Dumpty couldn't be put back together again, that would imply that him falling off the wall has happened before and he was able to be put back together. So why is it that all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together in that particular instance that he fell off the wall?

Clearly after falling over multiple times, Humpty Dumpty splintered into so many tiny pieces that everyone who saw his remains looked at it and thought, "Forget it.  Too much work for too little reward at this point."

How do you charge an iPhone without a charger?

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

Zap it with electricity.

1 hour ago, indigocean said:

If Humpty Dumpty couldn't be put back together again, that would imply that him falling off the wall has happened before and he was able to be put back together. So why is it that all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together in that particular instance that he fell off the wall?

Because instead of a minor concussion like previous incidents, Humpty had enough and deliberately fell off the wall this time. And at the bottom, he just cracked into pieces. He was dead, and nobody in the kingdom could fix him.

(Sometimes I wish I was like Humpty Dumpty.)

Why do my friends keep me around if I'm so inadequate?

Because true friends don't care about what they can gain from someone else. They care about talking, working, and fighting together, and sharpening each other into better people.

Why do people claim that chivalry is "dead"?

I'd assume it would be a badge of honor if they did that.  I bet they could even become the new mascot if they became successful enough.

Do you think humans will ever walk on the sun?  I know it’s really hot but if you go in the winter when the sun is like 30 degrees, I bet we could probably pull it off.

No, because the sun will always be hotter than a room with Sigurd, Rinea, Flora, and Gunnthra.

Will Sigurd and Deirdre's relationship be more realistic in the (hopefully) inevitable FE4 remake?

(I like how blunt you were)

I have a religious background and even I don't know, just say the word "Jesus" and hope he comes.

Will I ever get off my ass and complete Sacred Stones and Blazing Blade?