• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Possibly not, you should tell them, though.

Says the chick whose copies of FE 7 and 8 are likely bootlegged and technically pirated the FE4 manga.

How many people are going to kill me if I say that "Hellfire" from Hunchback of Notre Dame is only my second favorite villain theme? (First being "Blumenkranz" from Kill La Kill)

Not a lot, I'd like to think.

Is it correct to refer to an individual member of the Boston Red Sox as a Red Sock? An individual member of the Chicago White Sox as a White Sock?

To preserve their innocence, I wouldn't know, I don't have any and I'm too young.

What is the difference between the Vocaloids Rin and Len Kagamine and Rowan and Lianna from FE Warriors?

I wouldn't know, I'm not familiar with One More Day.

12 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

One pair has swords, the other is butcher meat.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with Vocaloid, but you're pretty on the nose with the butcher meat comparison, since the two of them die all the time.

Does anyone actually care about ol' string-cheese hair over here (sorry about the image size)?

Dimitri.png.54e0077f019112eded676e3c20f74516.png

Holy shit I cannot unsee string cheese now. But he's got piercing ice blue eyes! I like those.

Now would it be funny or mean to give Dimitri the nickname Mozzarella Boy?

It's funny until someone gets butthurt over it.

Would you argue that the concept of using technology as a babysitter has been in existence since the birth of TV (and perhaps, radio) and most parents were unwittingly drawn to it?

Edited by Karimlan

I would argue that it's been the case ever since the great inventor Ungh built the first stone hammer and left it with his kids to play with.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'm not sure how familiar you are with Vocaloid, but you're pretty on the nose with the butcher meat comparison, since the two of them die all the time.

After finding a YouTube video called "Kagamine Len Dying Compilation", I found myself thinking, "Wow, my answer worked even better than I thought.

Who is John Galt?

A character from the novel Atlas Shrugged, which I should probably read even though I have three books I need to finish RN (a book about Japanese mythology, Sigurd and Gudrun, and Ready Player One).

52 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

After finding a YouTube video called "Kagamine Len Dying Compilation", I found myself thinking, "Wow, my answer worked even better than I thought.

Even better: there's probably enough material for a part 2.

Mothy especially likes killing Len.

Why does Meiko's (the girl with the brown hair and red outfit) and Kaito's (the guy that looks like a rejected FE lord) positioning on the cover for the Vocaloconnection look weird (again, sorry the image is huge, I put it in a spoiler)?

Spoiler

VOCALOID_full.1198388.thumb.jpg.29728c113d812a6170d5b79092ec067f.jpg

Idk but what is up with the green haired girl yawning and touching her collar bone?

Was the first person to use fire to cook a daredevil of sorts?

Possibly.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Idk but what is up with the green haired girl yawning and touching her collar bone?

That's GUMI, she's probably singing.

Why do my hiragana, katakana, and kanji look better than my actual handwriting?

Because they have a face only a mother can love.

Is there something wrong with me since I find baby animals cute, but I do not find baby humans or toddlers cute at all?

Porygon can be both Digimon and Pokémon, I do not think it has to be mutually exclusive.

What would you not do for a Klondike bar?